Recent content by Secondhandmodeler

1. Secondhandmodeler

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LIX

Good morning folks. I haven't been in for awhile and thought I'd pop in and say hi. I've been busy with work, life, and a new woman! Kinda fast to meet someone but it's pretty fun so far. She's an upgrade in every way from the ex so I'm trying to not mess it up! No trains for for me lately...
  2. Secondhandmodeler

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LVIII

Good morning folks I haven't been in or even lurked in quite some time. My wife and I are getting a divorce and I was reeling for a few weeks. Things have settled down a bit now and I'm trying to move forward with my life. I'm keeping the house so the trains will still have a home. I was...
  3. Secondhandmodeler

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LVII

Good morning guys. I haven't been in for awhile to see what's going on. I thought I was making some progress with my wife but now I don't know. She's just off in her own world and not communicating with anyone. I think I see the writing on the wall. Not drinking has been going fine I guess...
  4. Secondhandmodeler

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LVI

Eric and Sherrel, I will be praying for you both. Other's Health problems keep my problems in perspective. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Secondhandmodeler

Good morning folks. Another rainy day in the upper Midwest. I'm just hanging out on my half day off. I elected to work a half day on one of my days off to keep myself busy and for the extra money. I spoke to my wife last night and there is certainly hope for the future. I'm not certain but...
  6. Secondhandmodeler

Hi, everybocy. Just signed up

Welcome to the forum. I use to frequent many but now this one is "home". I hope you enjoy the hobby and forum! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Secondhandmodeler

MONTHLY-Photo-Fun!-Sept '16

Ray, at first glance I Thought your second picture was the real location/inspiration for your layout. Nice work as always! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Secondhandmodeler

Good morning folks. Raining for the next few days. I'm thinking I'm going to have to bag the lawn when I mow on Thursday. The grass is growing like crazy! Nothing new on the Homefront. Received an email from my wife that felt a little encouraging. Guess I just need to keep working on me...
  9. Secondhandmodeler

Good morning folks. I haven't been in lately so I thought I'd stop by. I've been working, working around the house and going to as many meetings as I can. Since Gina left, this is like starting all over with sobriety, only this time it's for me. I haven't spoken to her since Wednesday but I...
  10. Secondhandmodeler

Thanks guys. Talked to my pastor, went to work and then a meeting. I feel a little better. Not knowing is what's killing me. Guess my whole life is one day at a time! Thanks again Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Secondhandmodeler

Good morning folks. Sunny and beautiful this morning. At least the day is starting out right. Matt, sorry to hear you are going through the same thing. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I talked with Gina last night. I guess I have a little hope after the conversation we had. That is, if...
  12. Secondhandmodeler

I asked her to see a counselor but she said she needs space to breath and then maybe it will work. Her family and mine are livid. She's acting quite strangely. I've know her since we were 16 and have never seen her act like this. Mid life crisis or something. We're thinking it has to do...
  13. Secondhandmodeler

Good afternoon folks. I haven't been in for a while because my wife moved out yesterday. She said Sunday night she was going to stay at her moms for awhile to sort out her feelings. Well, she emptied the house of ALL of her things yesterday while I was at work! She is completely irrational...
  14. Secondhandmodeler

Good morning folks. Beautiful morning so far. It's suppose to be in the 80's today and then 70's moving forward. Willie, I hope you have a wood burning stove or fireplace to make use of all that wood! Either that or sell it to someone who does. Gina and I are getting along quite well and...
  15. Secondhandmodeler

MONTHLY Photo Fun! - August 2016

Oh wow! That's going to be quite the scene! I like the use of the tree bark. Very creative! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back