Search results

1. Maxitrains

Number Twelve Coffee Shop is now open

Hi everyone, just passed long to say hi, its been very busy for me lately and did not have much time to get in here, even less to work on my layout, so everything is still on hold. Once I find some time I hope I can start again to work on the layout and finish the dockside I was working on. I...
  2. Maxitrains

How to Make Trees and Shrubs

Wel if they won't be so expensive I would buy some of your trees :) BTW, hello guys, I just returned to take a peep on what's going on in here, haven't been much here lately :) I'm very busy and even my layout has been on hold :(
  3. Maxitrains

Weekend photofun 25 26 27 July 2008

I did not know that such LEDs existed, so small. Are these commonly found and are they 12 Volts or they are less and connected to a decoder?
  4. Maxitrains

Coffee Shop Version is 11 now open.

Steve, can U send us some of the excess water you have there? because the only water we see here is our sweat. these last two weeks I've been almost dehydrating, when I'm out for work, I end up drinking 1 litre of water and sweat 3 ltrs :( . Temp is like 35C in the shade, with a humidity of over...
  5. Maxitrains

Happy Birthday Jeffrey :) I wish you to double those :) My Birthday is round the corner too :) couple weeks time :) Those are not dancing chicken, they are the audience, or the clients sitting at their table waiting for the human meal to be cooked ( in the sun ) :)
  6. Maxitrains

Curves on a Bridge revisited

I think I will work something on this design, will see if everything fits in place :) thanks for the idea
  7. Maxitrains

Jos, yours is a good idea, but I forgot to tell you that from under the wooden bridge turning down heading under the girder, there is a river, so I cannot block its path. I will try to post a picture on how it should look like. Sorry I'm not a painter :)
  8. Maxitrains

hehe, nice try Miles :) I've been working on and off on this layout for the last 6 years, with only this result, if I start allover again, my grand children will probably see it ready. Actually i started this scenery to make a mountainous area, in the era of the 50's - 70's.
  9. Maxitrains

The bridge that I need has to be clear from below, since another train has to pass and there is very little clearance as you can see from the photos I posted.
  10. Maxitrains

Jim, I know what U mean, we are still practicing tactics and movements, we still have not established teams, and there are still new commers amongst us, but so far we never had friendly fires :)
  11. Maxitrains

The Viaduct and the Trestle are not my problem, the Problem is mostly for the grider. The right end of the Girder will be pointing into a hill / mountain tunnel, which right now is not indicated, but were the crew cabin of the SD40-2 in the 2nd picture is, will be a tunnel. So now I ask you, is...
  12. Maxitrains

So you mean that I have to rip that bridge apart again and make a straight one, but wide enough to hold that curve and my long SD40-2 ? that will be a really wide bridge to make :S The lower curve in the picture can give you a slight idea of teh curve I have to tackle for that bridge.
  13. Maxitrains

Apart from the model RRing I'm also into this, which helps me to keep fit :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjHJ8KEDEbE&feature=related This is the first movie for our club, but the picture quality is a little poor, since the movie was taken at night. I hope that next time we will be...
  14. Maxitrains

I hope these may brighten someone's day... New Pics Pg3

Really fantastic pictures Eric, awesome!!!! Especially that F-15 ;)
  15. Maxitrains

I think I might have asked such questioh, cause I have many bridges on curves. I would like to add this too, are bridges like the above found curved, or they are only widened to accomodate a curve? I bought two sets of bridge plates to make such bridge, and I curved them to take the shape of...
  16. Maxitrains

MOW equipment on the NS pics

WHat material is that? is that some kind of granite?
  17. Maxitrains

That's the cool thing doing it on computer, you can set the weather on what U like to, and take off the clouds so that the spectators will always havea full view of teh manouvres. :) BTW, we always fly in cockpit view, not external views like the screenshots show.
  18. Maxitrains

Actually I donno if I should have posted this POST here or not!!!!!
  19. Maxitrains

Photo Fun 20, 21 22

Nice doin m8, but flying straight is pretty easy formation ;) (without offense :) ) I'm a pilot of a Virtual Aerobatic team for more then a year now and apart of being a thrilling experience, its also fun, we take part in various virtual airshows and right now we are training for some...
  20. Maxitrains

All I can say is WOW

I agree with both of the above posts, especially if the bridge would end up on the back of a layout, where the details will not be noticed.

Back