Come on in to Coffee Shop 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got scammed outta $25! :eek:

Bought Tiger Woods DVD entitled "My favorite 18 holes". ;)

Turns out it's about golf. Damn Waste of money. :mad:

Pass this on so others don't get scammed.:D

thats funny right there

as for the beer, glad that works for ya.

Afternoon every one. speaking of car issues, Hopefully I'll have my truck back from the body shop today, the jeep is getting a little old 2 days in a row to work.

Train stuff thinking I might start on a large warehouse I've been planning for some time now.

Same thing here just the other DVD....."The Back Nine and Which Wood to Use." I to was miss lead and thought it was about Golf.........:D

Larry[/BSeems like Chris has upset the Grim Reaper in here lately. Whatever you did, Chris, you'd better apologize. And FAST!!!!!!

All jocularity aside, we have friends here who are dealing with great pain in their losses. I do pray that all of you in distress are receiving the blessings of all of our prayers.

Bob

Now bOb, you can blame me for a whole litney of @#$% that I have done over the years;) and yes some things I'm not proud of:( and others well.......I'm pleased on the out come:D;)! Now I draw the line at getting the blame for toasting some one unless it's on the airsoft Battle field "Thank God their BB's in those guns!"! So I'm not taking the blame on this one!;)

Thanks for the heads-up! Darn, I was curious about that :rolleyes::D.

I'm starting to understand you northern boys and the weather. The big thaw is on us today and it feels like Spring at 46 degrees. Weird!

Chris, I'm curious: How do you stay out of mischief while there are no yards to cut. I would bet the boss lady has you chained up. Hmmm?:D

CUL

Chris, I'm curious: How do you stay out of mischief while there are no yards to cut. I would bet the boss lady has you chained up. Hmmm?:D

Hey Chris,,,,,hehehe,,,,look familiar buddy???? :D:eek: http://images.dpchallenge.com/image...Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_318570.jpg
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

Please be careful of what you post on the forums.
The full URL *http://images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/0-999/478/800/[/url]Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_318570.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a package toady that contained several items. A Seaboard boxcar body (black/gold), a Conrail flatcar that needs some work and a Bachmann UP GP40 shell.

how's everyone doing tonight. Sad note to the adult beverage drinkers on here but we're out of beer. got some whiskey though.

Good Evening pipples---

Had a very light working day---only had to drive out to Lucan today:)---as opposed to, say, Guelph----:rolleyes::eek::eek:

Got some more trestle work done---at the rate I'm going this monster trestle should be done by-----oh------end of summer---2010:rolleyes::eek::eek::):)

Chris The Tiger Woods DVD is really good!!!:D-----if'n you're a golfer:eek:

CULTR!!!:eek::):):)

I'll be taking the car to a shop in town early tomorrow so I can beat the traffic. My father will meet me there and we'll find a place to have breakfast. So far today I've cleaned some smeared paint off of a Bachmann GP40 shell (non-acetone nail polish remover took it right off), put a new floor and trucks in a Seaboard boxcar and started work on a Con-Cor Conrail flatcar. The truck pins are missing so I'll fill the pin holes with glue and let it dry. It'll be a simple matter to tap in a couple of screws to hold the trucks.

Good morning from Floriduh....

Morining temp in brookville 36*

When she ain't got chores for me.... she prefers to use one large rusty nail! Before she leaves she nails my right foot on the yellow line on Northcliff Blvd. then I spend the rest of the day staying bussy pivioting between traffic trying not to get hit!:eek::eek:

She doesn't need whips to get me in line, she just yells, "NO SEX FOR YOU:mad:!" and that pretty much take the wind out of my sail:(:(:(!

I got to say I have so much crap around here to do it ain't funny..... Right now I'm in the process cutting down the three trees in my front yard and trimming two more. today I have to run to the dump to empty the first tree out of the trailer............then hot foot it home I got some light plumbing to do....then finish folding the laundry.... then touch up cleaning around the house.......then have dinner cooked and on the table when she who is my wife walks in the door!:) trust me I ain't got time to screw around here! I remember when I had a job......life was much simpler! If this is what retirement is like:eek:......I will work until I'm dead;)!

Chris thats too funny.

I'm off to work my self love short days in the winter. makes up for the 60+hr weeks in the summer. see yall in a few hours

Good morning folks

It was 29 F as I headed out. High will be 42 F.

Last night was a rough one at Cub Scouts last night. We had to remove one of our Den Leaders. We have been having issues with her for several months now. She has not been communicating with the pack leadership. We literally do not what her den has been doing even after repeatedly asking for updates. We have complaints from the parents that she has scheduled trips when no one other than her kids can go. She has gone on trips without authorization and without a permit. On top of all that she has not paid her registration fees for her sons that was due back in October. We also found out that she had been removed as a leader at another pack for the same reasons and worse. At the other pack there were questions regarding the proper use of den dues. Our pack does not use monthly or weekly den dues. We collect them all at the beginning of the year and distribute the money to the dens as they ask for it. Last night some of her statements to us are now making us wonder what has happened to the money we gave to her for supplies earlier since we have not seen any receipts or material. Overall she did not take it well. She stated that she was not happy with our pack. She accused us of being disorganized, and that the scouts’ behavior is bad especially on field trips. I thought the behavior one was funny since she has never been on a pack field trip. The only trips she has been on involved only her kids and maybe one or two other boys from her den. We told her boys can stay in the pack if she pays her fees by next week. Several of us hope they don’t pay.

No trains last night.

I hope everybody has a good day.

Greetings from the warm and sunny South!
As I left home this morning, the temp was 24* F, and the radio stated the high was supposed to be about 56*F.
I have been toying with an idea to add a scene to the club layout for next year's Holiday season. We have one area between two mountains with a large meadow alomg the tracks. The main feature is the nice rock work, and the only figure activity is a hiker. I want to make a movie scene shooting a cowboy train robbery as a train comes out of a tunnel.
I need a name for the movie being shot by Silver Screen Films.:confused:
So far, the best I have come up with is "Chris Hanson meets Thomas the Tank Engine".:rolleyes::D
Any suggestions?

It's 49 here and cloudy. The high should be 60 and there's talk of rain.

Took the car to the repair shop in town this morning to have the brake booster and master cylinder replaced. I left plenty of space between me and the vehicle ahead to compensate for the spongy brakes. One moron almost got T-boned when he decided he needed to turn left onto a side street. Problem was he in the right lane so he turned and cut straight across in front of me while I'm pushing the brake pedal into the floor board and blasting his eardrums with my police air horns. The only other point of excitement was when I turned in at the shop and hit the brake an dthere was nothing there. I had to pump it several times before they took hold. It was a relief to leave it there. It should be ready sometime today or tomorrow.

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/Running-Bear/P1130335.jpg

Greetings from the warm and sunny South!
As I left home this morning, the temp was 24* F, and the radio stated the high was supposed to be about 56*F.
I have been toying with an idea to add a scene to the club layout for next year's Holiday season. We have one area between two mountains with a large meadow alomg the tracks. The main feature is the nice rock work, and the only figure activity is a hiker. I want to make a movie scene shooting a cowboy train robbery as a train comes out of a tunnel.
I need a name for the movie being shot by Silver Screen Films.:confused:
So far, the best I have come up with is "Chris Hanson meets Thomas the Tank Engine".:rolleyes::D
Any suggestions?

Well I'm temp. out of work, Broke, and got cabin fever......So stage coach and Train Robbery ain't a too far off the beaten path for a movie (I get 25% of the box office cash!)! Instead of a cowboy riding a horse....Me on my lawn tractor robbing the train with my chain saw and weed wacker as a weapon! Think of it as a Mel Brooks spoof!;):p remember I get 25% of the take of Royalties;););)

"Blazing Mowers!"

Well I'm temp. out of work, Broke, and got cabin fever......So stage coach and Train Robbery ain't a too far off the beaten path for a movie (I get 25% of the box office cash!)! Instead of a cowboy riding a horse....Me on my lawn tractor robbing the train with my chain saw and weed wacker as a weapon! Think of it as a Mel Brooks spoof!;):p remember I get 25% of the take of Royalties;););)

"Blazing Mowers!"

And the leading character will be named John Deere........... You'll need some hedge trimmers a-hangin' from your belt...... And a bit of monkey dung on your shoe.

Bob

And the leading character will be named John Deere........... You'll need some hedge trimmers a-hangin' from your belt...... And a bit of monkey dung on your shoe.

Bob

And the mower named "El Toro!" with his faithful side kicks "Husqvarna and Kubota!" with a cloud of grass clipping and a Hardy, "Hi-Ho El Toro away!" Oh and we can't forget Sheriff "Gravely" and Miss Jacobsen that keeps on finding herself in harms way! Oh Oh and the Bar keep, "Murry"

I was thinking a Echo 18" trimming chain saw hanging from the belt and a Echo weedwacker in place of a rifle!;):p

Man, I'll pay a whole 50 cent's to see this flick!:D:p

Think we can get Mel Brooks to direct it?:confused:

Mebbe you could gets one of 'dem machete things like that guy, Alligator Dungdee........... never knows when ya mights needs to cuts your ways outta da ferrest.

Bob

I do have a 36" machete and a stump ax! both things I wouldn't want to get hit with! also have a real nice extended hedge trimmer! I got all kindsa Landscape tools that can do a # on anyone that gets me PO'd......would be funny to just tie one to a tree weed wack some one to near death and then throw a bucket of lemon juice on them though!......just a thought.....LOL's

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back