Come on in to Coffee Shop 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
and we can't forget:

Mr. Johnny Walker the bar fly!

Grasshopper you know that Chinese feller!

hell Mikey we could go on...........so load up the trailer and lets mow out! hehehehehehehe

Oh boy I forgot Mrs. Chopper pet goat.....LawnBoy! holy coy how did I miss that one.....LOL's Man I moved beyond the 2 cycle stuff!

have fun with that matt,

as for Chris us grass cutters gotta stick together, I'm actually going to pull my work mower inside and begin its winter tear down rebuild. new blades, change the oil, and rebuild one of the drive units because it was leaking a little at the end of the year.

Got the car back late this afternoon. They did a good job on it. The brakes work better than they have in the past 8 years, including the previous time the master cylinder was replaced. That one was a rebuild. This latest one is new along with the booster. There's only about an inch of pedal travel before I can feel the brakes taking hold. I like that.

Got the car back late this afternoon. They did a good job on it. The brakes work better than they have in the past 8 years, including the previous time the master cylinder was replaced. That one was a rebuild. This latest one is new along with the booster. There's only about an inch of pedal travel before I can feel the brakes taking hold. I like that.

nice jeff now instead of rear ending some one some one will rear end you

Now I know where Vato Loco comes from.
Chris- you are not supposed to drink the antifreeze straight.
It is ethalyn glycol, not ethyl alcohol. It will kill normal people.
You might feel sick for a few hours!:D

I don't think a movie title like "BLAZING MOWERS" will fit our 1950's layout era. However, the cast of characters was certainly familar names.

Thanks for the smiles you all brought to me while reading these threads!!

Mikey, you think we be jokin'? This is serious, it is...........

Guys, Mikey be thinkin' we ain't serious. Chris, how much ammo(monkey dung) ya got there?

Bob

Morning from Floriduh!

43* in brooksville warming up to the upper 70's. 70% chance of rain tomarrow! Not much new here going on......:rolleyes:

Good morning. It's 49 and cloudy. It will remain cloudy as the high as the high struggles to reach 55 later today. The chance of rain is 30% this morning increasing to 60% by evening.

Have to go to the pharmacy today to pick up more antibiotics. No surprise there. I'll be starting on a new project today. A Con-Cor flatcar that I received in the mail. It's missing some pieces, most notably the pins that hold the trucks on. The holes the pins fit in will be filled with glue which when dry will be drilled and a screw threaded into each hole.

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/Running-Bear/P1150336.jpg

Good morning everyone.

Sounds like everyone's life is humming right along.

The other day I realized that laying all of my track on cork roadbed was a bad idea. I was going to have to raise the surrounding scenery to compensate for the extra height in the downtown area. I knew I should have just ripped out the road bed and let the track lay right on the foam. Oh no, I was going to figure out a way to raise it all up. I think I was afraid of messing up my perfectly working track work. After two days of hemming and hawing, I ripped out the roadbed. It took five minutes and everything runs perfectly still! Now I can install main street and the rest of my industrial spurs. How funny that I was so concerned about messing with a 'finished' area. Next time I need to just tear into the project if I know it's what needs to be done.

And those are deep thoughts by Jack Handy.

I'm off to see the Wizard!
Have a great day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back