ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

jeffrey-wimberly

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A
    hello jeff i have a question i was wondering if i could ask you i have a bachmann dcc digital control 16/8 layout that i have been working on, and im not getting power in my tracks. my trains come on and but when i try to give power they shut down i was wondering if you could tell me where im going wrong im using easy track and power lock track if you have the time i could truly use the help thank you
    Say Jeff,
    As far the pain in your back, have you ever tried using Super-Blue Stuff which is sold at most drug stores OTC? It's a light blue creamy stuff with menthol and I find it to work pretty well for getting rid of pain. It's greaseless and stainless too so if you haven't tried it you might want to check it out. It only requires a fairly light application and you should start to feel the effects in about 10 minutes. Additional apps can be done as needed.

>>Caution though, don't rub your eye/s before you wash them very well as the menthol will do a number on your vision for awhile!!<<
    Mornin' JW,
    How's things in the South? Snow is on it's way out here, 'bout stinkin' time! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.