ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Model Railroad Photo Gallery About

• Hey, saw you were from around Owensboro and Madisonville Ky area originally, I'm from in between the two, Island, Ky.
    Hello, Mr. Rex, I came to your place with C.J. and Warren earlier this spring and did some operating on your layout. I had a blast and hope we can all come over again soon. Next time I'll try to bring my Central of Georgia K-class "Big Apple" and hopefully, I'll have a couple of Ps-4's finished by then as well. I saw your profile and thought I'd say Hello!
    RexHea,
    Thanks for the forum welcome and to accepting me as a "Friend". I look forward to sharing many model railroading adventures with you in the future.
    -Arnie-
    Hi Rex,
    How's everything going for you?

I had to redo my Windows os and lost many email addresses and your was among them so if you would send me an email I'll have yours again.

Thanks,
    David Smith
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.