Coffee Shop Part VIII

If anything the xmas lights go out earlier and earlier up here. Most stores were selling them the second halloween was over!

Damn...banana trees...man I envy warmer climates and those who get to live in them! :D

Mark

Phillip, glad to hear your wife got the staples out. She must be mending well.

Yeah, she's doing quite well, thank you.

What class are you taking? I don't think I ever heard about you taking a class. It is nice when you really get something though. It's hard to keep from jumping up and saying "I know, I know".:)

I'm trying to wrap up my Bachelors Degree right now. I'm going for a Bachelor Of Science with a dual major in Leadership & Ministry and Business & Ethics with a dual minor in Systematic Theology and Scientific Creationism. (Whew, that's a mouthful!) It keeps me busy!

:) Well I finally got the carpet tore out of the computer room yesterday. Sat and Sun we moved the furniture and the computer is now set up temporarly in the spare bedroom. The smell of cat pee became to much for me. The carpet and pad are in the dumpster for the trash man in the morning. The new carperwill be installed next monday. My back is really stiff and sore today though. I keep forgetting that I am not as young and agile as I used to be. Oh well Glendia is happy the smelly carpet is going away and when mama is happy everyone is happy:D . Crawling around on the floor removing the staples that held the pad in place and some of the nails was not a fun job thus the stiff and soreness. I hope I can get teh room reassembled so I can find the layout. I can see it but can not quite reach it with all of the STUFF piled up in the layout room.

leghome, you can paint the subflooring with kilz or BIN / Zinnser to seal in the smell

great to see ya back jeffery

Yep OT that Bin is great stuff. I have used it two other rooms we have redone in the past two years and no smell at all and the cat has not peed in either room. If the Bin's odor stays around that may be the reason the cat has avoided these areas.

...Another weird thing this year is how few people have put up Christmas lights this year...

"In due time, Jim. In due time." You must show patience in your senior years. Santa will be here as always and he will still find your house.;) :D :D

11-28-2007

Good Morning from Tipton IN ! :D

TIPTONDEPOT.png

:eek:

donuts1.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png

Good morning.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 11/28/2007

Wind Chill: 39°F
Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 37°F

So Far Today
High: 41°F
Low: 38°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 3mph SE

Today High: 68 Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. Light and variable winds.

Tonight Low: 45 Increasing clouds. Lows in the mid 40s. Light and variable winds becoming northwest around 10 mph after midnight.

Morning all!

This looks to be the warmest day of the next 5 days as highs will get into the lower 50's, but quite a bit of wind come along with the warmth. Rain will start this evening and then change over to snow as we head into the night. Yup, it's beginning to look like winter is here to stay for a while!

Well, well, lucky me! I get to sit in a meeting most of the day to learn something that is irrelevent to my job. I have tons of "real work" that needs done and I don't really have time to goof off learning something that I'll never need. But, the boss wants me there and he's signing my paycheck, so, I'll sit in there and learn it. Just seems kinda goofy to me. He's always on us about being more productive, and this is going to hinder that greatly. Oh well!

So what do you have planned for the day?

Good Morning All ! looks to be a nice day here high near 40 wow tropical heat wave. have to get going to pick up a washing machine so You aa have a nice day !!!!

Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Jeffrey!

Mornin' Philip! Bosses tend to be like that......

Mornin' Paul! Hope that washing machine is one of those Energy Star types. Saves both money and the environment. By turning off everything not being used (think unplug stuff that still is on when it is off) and not leaving lights on all over the place, I cut over 200Kws of electric usage this month compared to a year ago. I'm thinking more money for trains.....

Gotta run - rehearsal at School!

... So what do you have planned for the day?

I'm "telecommuting" today instead of driving to the office. There's an online series of courses I'm taking that are hosted on a server in Hong Kong, and my network security people have blocked all access to any web addresses in that country because so many worms and viruses have originated from there. So, I have to connect from my own Verizon DSL service - what an inconvenience <LOL>;)

Aside from that, not much!

I'm "telecommuting" today instead of driving to the office. There's an online series of courses I'm taking that are hosted on a server in Hong Kong, and my network security people have blocked all access to any web addresses in that country because so many worms and viruses have originated from there. So, I have to connect from my own Verizon DSL service - what an inconvenience <LOL>;)

Aside from that, not much!
Ok, no surfing MRRF while "at" work!

evening all, hope your all well or on the mend

LOL the toothache is driving me M-A-D face is still swelling up with the abcess,,,LOL it hurts, can you summon a vicar to exsorcise what ever is possesing my face

Back