Not open for further replies.
Good morning ! from Indiana.:D

TIPTONDEPOT.png

04-18-07

:eek:

donuts_4.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png

Good morning and top 'o' the day to all of ye.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 4/18/2007

Sundown Fire Dept., Station 23

Wind Chill: 54°F
Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 54°F

So Far Today
High: 63°F
Low: 55°F
Rain: 0.20"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 9mph W

Today High: 75 Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Northwest winds around 10 mph.

Tonight Low: 52 Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s. North winds around 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable.

The breakfast bar is open.

breakfastbar.jpg

Morning everyone, well I just found out I'm going to be single for the summer. My wife is very excited she got accepted as a summer intern for a design firm in Las Vegas. Looks like I'll be making a few visits to Vegas this summer :D

Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Jeffrey! Breakfast Bar looks great!

NickB, looks like you may have some "prime" layout time and an excuse to ride the train........

Morning all!
Thanks for the spread Jeff.
Nick, I don't know rather to tell you to behave yourself at home or Vegas;) :D . One thing is for certain; you will have something to do at home.

Have a great day everyone.

Morning everyone, well I just found out I'm going to be single for the summer. My wife is very excited she got accepted as a summer intern for a design firm in Las Vegas. Looks like I'll be making a few visits to Vegas this summer :D

I think the last place I'd want my young wife to be on her own would be Las Vegas.

That's for sure Rex I will have stuff to do. :D I feel fairly comfortable with her being in Vegas for several reasons Chip, she has been there several times to visit family, she still has an uncle that lives there and she'll be living on the campus there and the design firm is 5 min away from the campus.

I feel fairly comfortable with her being in Vegas for several reasons Chip, she has been there several times to visit family, she still has an uncle that lives there and she'll be living on the campus there and the design firm is 5 min away from the campus.

Riiiighhhtttt.

Are you sure there's no design schools in Nome Alaska?

just got a new loco, it's a bachmann branchline class 37/5 the /5 denotes a re-built loco with lower gearing and extra weight added to haul heavy infrastructure trains, Don't confuse this with the standard Bachmann stuff, the detail is fantastic and the running quallity's better, you get directional LED lighting, a decent motor with flywheels, and a bag of extras like snow plough, MU stand, hoses etc, here it is outside in the sun with a ballast train
P4180006.jpg

P4180007.jpg

Almost forgot,, a spinning cooling fan
P4180010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening all!

Stupid spammers:mad:
We didn't have a winter, we didn"t have spring actualy the summer just started this week!! We had temp. this week which were higher than in the months july and august!!
Great pictures Steve! Almost like real. In your backyard? Hey, you've got the same weather as here, in the south of my country!

Jos

Hi All ! Steve If you didn't mention it I would have thought you were doing some railfanning . NicB Congrats to your wife, It would be nice ti ride the rails to Vegas. And one last footnote on the senseless murders. Wish we as a nation would teach our children about guns and what they are used for . Not let Television , Movies or Games teach them what they are not used for. That's it for my politics. I've been building some rolling stock for my railroad. Really concentrating a bit to much on stock and not enough time on my track etc. I'm going to correct that soon by ballasting and adding scenery so I guess it's off to so just that. Have a real good day all !!!!

Spam? Flo, you are aren't passing off spam for the sausage today are you. Man go away for a minute you miss all the fun around here..... (Just Kidding)

Just got home from my Mother in Law's funeral. Quite a large crowd and a fitting farewell to a wonderful lady! I am going to miss her!

Very impressive looking Loco, Steve. Which direction is it going?......Just KIDDING!:D Like Paul, I thought it was rail-side until the last photo. You are going to have enough ballast cars that you can come over an help me out. I need a real quarry to catch-up on my ballasting.

Jos, when you come over to paint my background, stop by and pick-up Steve with his ballast cars.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back