Coffee shop one-three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think today's gruel will be courtesy of Ray...soon as he finishes parking my car.:rolleyes::D

After I went to bed last night, all I could see was diagrams of track and signals and block and and and. I should have just got an R/C plane... the crash would have been quicker.:eek::D

Got a run; the fellow that owned the loco Carey fixed is coming over. See if my programming booster will help get some things changed in the loco's Tsunami. Then I have to coach another BAMA game; got to make it another win.

Jim, I hope you are not in the nose-bleed section. Its going to be kaa-kaa-kooooold way up thar.:D

David: Naw, man! You are going about it wrong. Avoid the G word as much as possible. You ask your wife if you can buy a mechanized nail DRIVER.

I will not be able to eat freely if i come over chris, i just feasted on Chicken curry, popadoms, chutney, nann bread, bajis, fried mushrooms, samosas,,, and a large glass of taboo,,,, somehow gruel and vodka don't appeal after that :)

After I went to bed last night, all I could see was diagrams of track and signals and block and and and. I should have just got an R/C plane... the crash would have been quicker.:eek::D

Rex, as one who Dabbled in the R/C Relm........Plane Crashes, Wallet burns and take's the owner out!:eek: Even a Mech. Nail Gun is a No No! My wife was a CNA and did her internship in a Hospital. And Thanks to Idiots Shooting them selves with a nail gun.............................How they did it don't know......But the word is NO!:(

My wife told me NO once and I did it anyway. When I woke up I hurt all over. Not really but it sure sounded good to be in charge even if only in my head LOL LOL.

Want to see some very fast driving, through London in a Fire Truck Watch This It's a Range rover response vehicle, the driver must have nerves of steel :)

Man......Dat nothen, You haven't seen me drive home after work (EDIT)!:eek::D It take no nerves of steel to drive that way..............Just need to be NUTS!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I will not be able to eat freely if i come over chris, i just feasted on Chicken curry, popadoms, chutney, nann bread, bajis, fried mushrooms, samosas,,, and a large glass of taboo,,,, somehow gruel and vodka don't appeal after that :)

My wife is making Peanut Butter Pie!:DMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!:p

Took this today not far from our house
pics022v2-1.jpg

Some very strange fungus around at this time of year
pics021-2.jpg

pics025v2-1.jpg

Those are beautiful photos, Steve. We don't get much color change in my area.

BTW: Jim is going to be cold at the game for sure. It's already 44 and the wind is way more that the forecasted 5-10. More like 10-20 with drizzle. :eek::D.

Chris: Well....another idea...sling shot?:D:D

Welp, gotta go coach. CU later.

Good evening Comrades.

Steve, nice pictures. I wish it was the beautiful here, but its been gloomy, wet, and cold instead.

I been trying to used to xtrkcad so I can get something drawn up. I at least figured out that I can go as large as 23" radius around one part of my layout. Not the best, and I could MAYBE get 24" if I changed a few things up. That will be for the "mainline" that will just run kind of a half loop, maybe a full one with a duck under. Behind all that will be the real part of the layout, with what I plan to be 4/5 industries for switching.

It would be nice if I had some buildings to see how much space I have for tracks, as my industries will have lots of cars at some point.

OK Jim, I know it wasn't pretty but the Crimson Tide won 32-7. Hope you had a good time; that's what counts. ;)
I will be surprised if we don't get passed for no.1 this BCS poll.

Hmmmm? Temp is still only 43...gauge must be stuck :D

Good Morning From the Most South Eastern Block! Formaly Known as Florida!

(Edit) Sorry to Offend! cmh

Good morning.

It's 34 and clear, wind chill of 30. The high is expected to hit around 60 and it will be partly cloudy.

I put my KCS covered hopper in line yesterday (first time I've had it on the rails for more than a photo) and it kept derailing. Odd behavior for a new car. Upon inspecting it I found that the trucks were too tight and weren't allowing any rocking motion. I loosened each truck screw a quarter turn and it rolls along perfectly. I also changed out the couplers on a few Bachmann cars. They still had the EZ-Mate II couplers they came with. I replaced them with Kadee #148 Whisker couplers. They look so much better now. Today I think I'll come up with a load for one of my flatcars. It looks so useless with nothing on it. I believe I have an old RS-3 body in the junk box that I can cut up and weather.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446 11/16/2008

Wind Chill: 31°F
Humidity: 79%
Dew Point: 28°F

So Far Today
High: 38°F
Low: 34°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 7mph N

Today High: 62 Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Northwest winds around 5 mph.

Tonight Low: 38 Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 30s. Southwest winds around 5 mph.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q186/forum-1/P1010028-4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back