Coffee shop one-three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst i'm around, I thought i'd let you guys in on a secret...

I'm kind of aiming to get over to the USA and Canada for approx. One month, mainly for railfanning, sometime in 2010/2011, this gives me a bit of time to get a bit of cash together. :)

I'd plan on visiting California (Hollywood of course!) all through the mid west rte 66, Vegas, and up to Oregon and such areas in the northwest and then over to the Northeast, and i'd also spend a week in Canada, as I know a couple of people up there. I'd love to visit The horseshoe curve, Moffatt tunnel, Marias, Caliente, Tehachapi loop, and a few other places. :) I'd also stop in at Caboose hobbies for some momentos. :D

I plan on buying or hiring a car and driving all over the countryside, Of course which way and how to do it, I will figure out. Of course anyone willing to catch up with a bloke from down under can be worked out too. The way I travel I take alot of detours and really plan as I go.

I'll keep you guys posted on all this...

James
(also known as Ozjim across the street at MR.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
12-28-2008

Good Morning from Tipton IN ! :D

TIPTONDEPOT.png
:eek:
SteakEggs.png

THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png
Diner.png

menu_breakfast_1.png
waitress.png

:eek:

"Flo, I'll just have a Coffee, I'm not very hungery:( Put the coffee on Jims tab, cause i think he's got my keys!"

O.K. Who's got them?!?:( Who took my mower keys:confused:! I want to mow my yard and both sets of keys are gone!:eek: Give um up! You know hiding the keys will cause me more hard work cause I'll have to hot wire the mower:D or go to lowes and buy a new set;)

Ken, In my sick twisted little world. Mowing the lawn is very good fer ya! In fact it's the only job that if your caught talking and answering yourself it's considered normal!:D Only crazy people love cutting Grass:D:D:D:D

Sick report, my voice is still trashed. The codine is helping with the cough and my lungs are still filled with butter:( I sound like a coffee maker when I breath:rolleyes:LOL's:D

Where'd everybody go we still have another page we can fill up. I am lonely, oh so lonely, That I could die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back