Search results

1. B

Check out this Awesome video i found on youtube.

Its a video of an actual operating HO scale HiRailer. Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIhhDB8_teM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7E8kiBbVc
  2. B

Good sites?

I tried Toy Train heaven but you can only pay with your visa, or master card. and my mom wont let me put her visa or master online, only american express. Anyone know any sites with prices like toy train heaven that have good service like them as well? thanks Austin
  3. B

Sadly, HO scale Scenic Sub comes down, but N scale goes up

Well, ive been working on my HO scale Scenic Sub layout for about a year now, and have decided to switch to N scale. This will opt for more operations, more operators, wider aisles, more passing/sidings, more staging, bigger yard, having the scenery dominate instead of trains. All the...
  4. B

Anyone in Socal, wanna run some trains

Anyone in southern california near the towns of Rancho Cucamonga or better yet near cajon pass? im about 10 minutes south of cajon pass. So anyone wanna get together and run some trains? im working on a BNSF scenic sub layout now, 14x24feet. It is designed for operations, professionally...
  5. B

anyone custom paint bnsf?

anyone do it at a decent price, i want about 6 locomtives painted in Heritage II, theyre c44-9w's
  6. B

How do i get the paint off a locomotive?

i have the shell off of the chassis, and all the handrails off, so how do i get the paint off? thanks Austin
  7. B

NEED help on major decision

Can anyone help me with this decision, well i started my BNSF Stevens Pass layout, and thought about it, that i want to model Cajon pass, i have attached a trackplan of my Stevens pass layout, only the benchwork is build, i was thinking going with Cajon pass, but double deckinh the layout, and...
  8. B

Does anyone else model BNSF and/or have a BNSF MRR?

Does any one model modern and/or have a modern model railroad? thanks Austin
  9. B

FINAL BNSF Scenic Sub track plan

Comment please, let me know if you would like to come and watch or operate in its first operating session this summer, Josh, and all of the other BNSF fans are extremely encouraged, this layout will have PLENTY of BNSF operations. thanks Austin
  10. B

New Kato CEFX SD90MAC

Just bought me one one ebay, how do they run? thanks ahead of time Austin
  11. B

Is any one selling an HO scale NS SD70M?

I need pne for around $90, DCC ready or DCC equipped. thanks Austin
  12. B

Railroad Pole, with bigger selection

Hey everyone, vote for your railroad
  13. B

Railroad

Hey everyone, vote for your railroad
  14. B

Out with the old layout in with the new

Hello guys, I know ive talked about making a layout before, well i got the benchwork and track done, with my layout space expanded from 12'x14' to 14'24' I have supplied a basic trackplan in the attachments OPERATIONS: The operations will be expanded due to more space. This will mean more...
  15. B

how do i lay atlas flextrack?

Hi i have a question, how do i lay curves with atlas flextrack, im trying to do 28'' radius curves on my layout, but i cant figure out how to lay the flex track. do i use railjoiners? or do i like do what? its HO scale atlas flex track code 100. any help appreciated, pics if possible please...
  16. B

HELP please, Athearn SD70MAC question

hello, i need help, would this SD70MAC by athearn genesis be DCC ready? thanks Austin
  17. B

Help on layout Decision please

Hello, i need help on my layout, below is what i have planned so far, it is HO scale, a minimum of 36'' radii (i model modern BNSF thats y such wide radii) as i said i model modern day BNSF, so this layout is based on Tehachapi. I just thought that i would get your guys opinion on if you...
  18. B

Who makes an SD70MAC or SD70M with flared radiators?

Hi Who makes the SD70MAC or SD70M or SD70 whatever comes with flared radiators, who makes it, but it must be an SD70M or MAC, so what company makes it? thanks Austin
  19. B

How do you add flared radiators to an SD70MAC?

Hello, i have 7 BNSF SD70MACS, and 2 UP SD70MACS, and i wanbt to add flared radiators to one of the UP SD70MACS, and 2 of the BNSF SD70MACS, how would i do that? is there like a kit or something that i have to buy or what? any help appreciated thanks Austin
  20. B

modern model railroads

Hry, i model BNSF and i have a model railroad, i was wondering does anyone else have a modern model railroad? Like BNSF, UP, CSX, NS, or any other modern road? if not modern, like 1990's, just put it this way any railroad that has an era that is 1990 or higher. Please post pics Thanks Austin

Back