Recent content by radar

1. radar

Coffee Shop XXXIX-9/21/2013

So kinda like Grandpa's ax handel 2wis head 4 times still Knocks The STACK OFF
  2. radar

Weekly photo thread

Gary B and Gary CBQ awsome work. my need to change my name to gary so i can do that kind of BIG city look.
  3. radar

Weekend Photo Fun 9-27 thru 10-3

Boston&Maine 99 tonner just finished decals on the 45 tonner need silver paint for trucks
  4. radar

Spectrum Doodlebug

If you do ever get tired of the doodle bug I'm here for you .:cool:
  5. radar

NS bridge fire

Omg :eek: please somebody come up with the story behind this:eek: Look at the rail in #2 pic:eek:
  6. radar

bad day on the U.P

this is after about 8 inch of rain
  7. radar

Standard Hobby Supply

Best of luck Retring gon'a miss ya
  8. radar

kadee conversions

I would body mount the couplers. just did a IHC C-415 switcher work great.
  9. radar

Electrical Questions

I've the MRC advanced on the layout with 2 wireless and 2 advanced and 2 express handheld works great . Then I have the MRC express with an advanced handheld on the work-bench.as to the other systems I have no idea.
  10. radar

Electrical Questions

I use TCS decoders almost exclusively love there no fault warranty. Most if not all decoders work with any system.I would definitely solder the track feeders better connections better off you are with the DCC signal!!:D
  11. radar

Weekly Photo Fun 3/13 -3/19

clean yard Cleaned out the yard to-day the basement is finally warmed up :eek: Built 2 more modules for my city area :)
  12. radar

I made to the big time !!!!!

:eek: Awesome pics need to see more :D try to post them in the weekly photo fun post please :D
  13. radar

painting sprayed on foam ?

Your welcome:D
  14. radar

painting sprayed on foam ?

Don't know Don't know fer sure but could you take some fine sandpaper and lightly scuff the surface first or put a thin coat of plaster/drywall compound first?
  15. radar

C415 project

C-415 I'm trying to post a pic.Hope this helps:D Us rock Island fans/freeks have to stick togather

Back