I made to the big time !!!!!

shawn63

tunnel rat
finally thanks to all the folks that took the time to help me ( and a freind that came by) I got some pictures of the LL & A up to see on my album shawn63 thanks for all the help now if someone will tell me what you think my wifes tired of telling me it looks fine I need some input frome you guys I have a thick skin so let me know what you think thanks everyone especally trussrod who was trying to help me at midnight last night .

Dude... that looks awsome!
Your wife can relax now.
Is that Peter Gabriel I hear in the background? "Big Time..."

thanks rico, I saw your video on u-tube thats a great looking set of double box cars rolling across that trestle, looks like some foam mountains taking shape in the backround. like to see some pictures of that.

thanks dave , my buddy came over and posted those for me, i'm still lame at this photo stuff here I go again asking for help is there a step by step method to do that ?

Shawn.....that is just gorgeous!! Definitely something to be proud of. The rockwork is amazing. Nice work!!!

That's some great work..!! But I find none of the links are "active". Is there some other way to get to the gallery..??

Nice work!:cool: Rock facing is something I haven't tackled yet, but I'll have to if I want to model the B&O Old Main Line in Maryland.

Back