Coffee Shop XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did get at least the bases of my pair of e7's coupled together and run on the line as a pair. When I ran the first one the Mars light was working and then after the second one was connected (back to back) the Mars light didn't work on the second engine, until I reversed the direction of the engines, then the 2nd engines Mars light came on and the original lead engines quit.
That's what they're supposed to do. The Mars light wouldn't be on unless the locomotive was running forward.

05/05/2011

Good Morning ! from Tipton IN.
anim_coffee.png
anim_snoopy.png
1.png

THECOFFEESHOP.png
Diner.png

:cool:

Just checking in...Still working 68-72 hours a week and working 7 days a week between the two jobs.:) Got some good news their adding a new Part time position in Outside-Garden!:) I have to apply fer it just like everyone else but I have a good shot at getting it. Would like to get that Temp. label off my statues....That way I can get a new car. I would or my be Buy an RV from Terry is'n the ex takes the house!LOL's Yes still waiting on her to file...Lot has changed in that ball park. Ball is in my court, and if she's stupid, she can hurt her self worst than I can...LOL's So I got to get a back up vehical before all is said and done.:rolleyes: Just waiting on Lowes to see if I go Permanent Part time employee!
"Hey Mon got to go to work!"
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8slUhg2mEo[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Testing.......testing....one, two, three.

Good afternoon folks.

It rained last night but it's nice and dry today. Hopefully it doesn't rain again until tonight. That way my car stays nice and clean!:)

I received my soy beans in the mail from Scenic Express. They look great just sitting there without even gluing them down yet. What a difference between the corn and soy beans when it comes to installing them. The beans are a Silflor product that you just peel of the clear backing and glue them down. It's almost too fast. They are the only RTR scenery I've ever used. After the time spent making corn, I don't mind an easy project. It will also spare you folks from the play by play in my crop making endeavours.:D

Have a good day everyone.

Reading you 5/5

Reopening Osama raid:
Hey gang, ever wonder how 3 very loud Black Hawk helicopters went through Paki territory, radar, towns, etc., and landed undetected....Hmmmmm! I'm thinking a halo jump and picked up by the choppers. Just a thought

Good afternoon. It's 71° and mostly sunny. The high is due to be 78° and, mostly sunny and comfortable.

Went to see my foot doc this morning. He's pleased with the job I'm doing keeping the wound free of infection. Warmer weather is coming so I have to really be on guard. Went to Office of Motor Vehicles to renew my handicap parking permit. Guess what took longer. Nothing on the schedule today.

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/Running-Bear/P1011412.jpg

Reading you 5/5

Reopening Osama raid:
Hey gang, ever wonder how 3 very loud Black Hawk helicopters went through Paki territory, radar, towns, etc., and landed undetected....Hmmmmm! I'm thinking a halo jump and picked up by the choppers. Just a thought

DITTO, You know it was HALO! They dropped in hit fast and hard, left the place a F'ing wreck! Love the way the SEAL's PARTY!" :D then took the noisy way out to just let people know what happen and WHO did it! LOL's

BTW: Happy 5 of Mayonaze!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FNc0WGhIDU&feature=grec_index[/YOUTUBE]

Reading you 5/5

Reopening Osama raid:

DITTO, You know it was HALO! They dropped in hit fast and hard, left the place a F'ing wreck! Love the way the SEAL's PARTY!" :D then took the noisy way out to just let people know what happen and WHO did it! LOL's
Of course, now that we bagged the bad guy, every other country and organization is Monday morning quarterbacking what happened, and criticizing how it was done. Too bad. If it was me, I would have shot him between the eyes if he'd been naked and waving a white flag. Every country in the world knew if we found out where he was, we were going after him with no discussion. Again, too bad we didn't notify the government of the country he was found in, so his sympathizers could have warned him. And the reason for a code name is so no one can figure out who you're talking about. You don't come up with one that is easily guessed, and the one used was as far from what he was, no one did guess.
Climbing off Chris' soap box now...

Of course, now that we bagged the bad guy, every other country and organization is Monday morning quarterbacking what happened, and criticizing how it was done. Too bad. If it was me, I would have shot him between the eyes if he'd been naked and waving a white flag. Every country in the world knew if we found out where he was, we were going after him with no discussion. Again, too bad we didn't notify the government of the country he was found in, so his sympathizers could have warned him. And the reason for a code name is so no one can figure out who you're talking about. You don't come up with one that is easily guessed, and the one used was as far from what he was, no one did guess.

I didn't leave no soap box?????:confused: Smell yor shoes!:D hehehehehe

Good afternoon folks.

It's almost seventy degrees today. Now we're getting somewhere.

I laid down the dirt foundation for my soybean field last night. The field should be completed tonight. While I had the dirt out I decided to mess up my all too pretty gravel around the mill. Well, I did a bang up job doing that!:D I actually went back to reapply some ballast/gravel to clean it up a little. Just filling in some scenery around the mill gives it a much more permanent appearance. Until now, it looked like a model sitting in the corner of the layout.

I'm painting the interior of my Mother's four stall garage this weekend. The manual labor will be a nice change of pace.

Have a good weekend everyone.

It doesn't matter to me how it went down and I certainly hope they never release the details to the public (or congress). We do not have a right to know!However, it is fun to speculate and the released info is not very likely. I'm just proud our boys got him and ended his murderous career on the spot. I would have hated to see how our court system would have handled it.;):)

It doesn't matter to me how it went down and I certainly hope they never release the details to the public (or congress). We do not have a right to know!However, it is fun to speculate and the released info is not very likely. I'm just proud our boys got him and ended his murderous career on the spot. I would have hated to see how our court system would have handled it.;):)
OTOH, I wonder, did they get him or is this a fairy tale spun by the gov't to get favoritism for Obama in the coming election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back