Coffee Shop XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in a club with one member aND,,,,"I Can't stand him!":mad: He thinks he's always right, does what he wants when ever he wants. Makes me clean up his messes and say Dumber @#$% than my Rice Crispies!:mad: Some times I think I should just get rid of him and just keep the rice crispies as a club member....:confused:

You mean that the Rice Crispies are behaving themselves compared to that little #$%$#w? :eek: I never thought that they could behave themselves..they don't here...:eek::mad::mad:

Hello and Good Morning..

It is dull dull dull and wet again out here...only getting to 64F today with the high getting all the way to 69F tomorrow..then on Monday the steamvat will be turned on...:eek::eek:

I've got my bloodsugar back to something of a normal number after it crashed last night to 48:eek: now we are currently sitting at 110...:rolleyes:..and this after having given mysef about 55 units of Lantus last night..mostly due to my night bloodsugar being at 275:rolleyes::confused:

I'm really going to have to watch what goes on today...:confused:

All you Cancerfornians haven't lived till you've had Korean BBQ....:rolleyes:
I'm not exactly sure what it was that got barbequed, but I don't think it was beef or pork. Yuck.

I'm not exactly sure what it was that got barbequed, but I don't think it was beef or pork. Yuck.
Any neighborhood dogs come up missing?:D

I used to know a Korean family in town. Very nice people who wouldn't even think of doing harm to any animal. They did enjoy their barbeque and did it frequently. Then people started noticing the small dogs in the area were coming up missing and nearly all fingers started pointing at the Koreans. The residents put those poor people through hell with all kinds of rumors and accusations to the point that they had to move elsewhere. It later turned out that the dogs had been nabbed by a homeless man who would sell them so he could buy food.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning. It's 73° and cloudy. The high will be 92° and it will be mostly sunny.

Woke up this morning to an incessant low pitch ringing in my ears. Hope it goes away soon. It's most distracting. It's nothing new but has never lasted this long before. It usually lasts only a few seconds. Oh well, just another thing I'll have to learn to live with if it doesn't.

Looks like a good day for mowing grass. Once I have that done I can start on some window treatments for my trailers.

Good morning. It's 73° and cloudy. The high will be 92° and it will be mostly sunny.

Woke up this morning to an incessant low pitch ringing in my ears. Hope it goes away soon. It's most distracting. It's nothing new but has never lasted this long before. It usually lasts only a few seconds. Oh well, just another thing I'll have to learn to live with if it doesn't.

Looks like a good day for mowing grass. Once I have that done I can start on some window treatments for my trailers.

I have the high pitched variety of that...this ringing in the ears is for the birds.:(

Good Morning Everyone,
It's a cool brisk morning out here at 44 degrees with clear skies and only a slight breeze.

Hope everyone has a very good and safe Memorial Day Weekend!

Barry: Diabetes is really something to contend with and can, as I'm sure you know an cause loss of eyesight etc if not kept in check or at least reasonable ballance. It's good your keeping watch over it though and that is the main thing.

Well, I've been doing more work o getting some pricing started for the web site which
is mainly meant for the different forum members so I hope what I'm putting together is to most everyones liking? I have lots more to get entered on the site.

The below will be on the web site shortly. I believe these prices to be very good .

My supplier lists both Floquil & Polly S in both 1/2 oz. bottles as well as 1 oz. bottles along with 3 oz. spray cans and 3oz. bottles of of 20 of the main colors plus a 5 oz of Base Black primer with all these larger sizes priced the same, even the 5 oz.

I also have the Three different Three Pen Weathering sets by Floquil available.

Floquil paint:
1/2 oz. bottles are only, $3.45ea. cash with Order;
1 oz. bottles are only, $3.85ea. cash with Order;
3oz. bottles or cams, $4.73ea. cash with Order;

Poly S:
1/2 oz. bottles are only, $3.43ea. cash with Order:
1 oz. bottles are only, $4.27ea. cash with Order:

8 oz. bottle of plastic prep only, $5.89 ea. cash with Order:

Buy alleviating any credit card processing is the only way I can offer these low prices to you. otherwise it increases my cost by 3.25% which eats into my bottom line.

Shipping charges, will be by US Post Office most likely and will be just the actual cost I pay and will be added to the total or billed seperately.

Lots of details to work out and now it seems they are attempting to switch who handles the checkout process??

Time to get some breakfast, Say Flo, Coffee, eggs, hash browns if you would and keep the coffee comming.

Take all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any neighborhood dogs come up missing?:D

I used to know a Korean family in town. Very nice people who wouldn't even think of doing harm to any animal. They did enjoy their barbeque and did it frequently. Then people started noticing the small dogs in the area were coming up missing and nearly all fingers started pointing at the Koreans. The residents put those poor people through hell with all kinds of rumors and accusations to the point that they had to move elsewhere. It later turned out that the dogs had been nabbed by a homeless man who would sell them so he could buy food.

I don't know?:confused: Every time a Chinese Take-Out opens up.....Animals start going missing! I'm not saying the Chinese restaurants have anything to do with it......but...well.....it's a fact! Now Mexican food is cooked with either Beef, Pork, Chicken, Goat, Horse, Fish and sometimes dog Meat. But of what part of the animal did the meat come from is the $1000 Question of the day! Nothing goes to waist!

From what I was told by my exboss who is Hispanic......"Don't care what it is.....There is a Mexican Gravy and hot pepper for it!":D:rolleyes:

Say Rex, have you heard how Jim is doing and if the tornado affected him?
I haven't contacted Jim in awhile. He lives near Montgomery and I haven't heard of any tornadoes around that area. They have had some bad storms with wind, but that is all I know of.

Chris: if it taste good, goes down, stays down without the trots....who cares. In the many A hole places I've been in the world, I have eaten many strange looking dishes and usually would eat what the locals ate.......short of BUGS!:eek: (Of course I always carried pills that I nicknamed "plugs", if you get my drift ;):D.)

There's a world of hurt on the bottom of this transformer in Pennsylvania. For those who have never seen one that's a hornet nest. This photo was taken on my younger sister's farm. They raise pheasants.

053.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back