Coffee Shop XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.
*zzzzzzz---zzzzzz---zzzzzzznort snuffle ----uh? wha--?*:eek:

GoodMorning!!!!:eek::eek:

Did Everyone Fall Asleep Here AGAIN!??!:eek::eek:

Wakie Wakie Sleepy Heads!!:eek::eek::D:p

Now that y'all are awake and piculous. How are ya's??:rolleyes::D:D

We be sunny this morning but going to be a rainy kind of day for this afternoon. Up to an inch to an inch and a half expected by early tomorrow morning:rolleyes:

Welb, I better get going to get ready or the day...

Have a good one peoples!!:D:D

11/16/2010

Good Morning ! from Tipton IN.
anim_coffee.png

anim_snoopy.png

1.png

Diner.png

menu_breakfast_1.png
waitress3.png
chocolate-frosted-donuts.png

;)

We be sunny this morning but going to be a rainy kind of day for this afternoon. Up to an inch to an inch and a half expected by early tomorrow morning:rolleyes:

Welb, I better get going to get ready or the day...

Have a good one peoples!!:D:D
We are supposed to have an inch of rain here too. I'm in ohio here. Where are you?

http://factorydirecttrains.com/hohi-railvehicles.aspx

I can attest to the trauma and confusion. I now have become very scatterbrained since the accident/concussion/unconsciousness/etc.

Hi Terry,

Thanks for the link the 1920 inspection cars are pretty nice but that era body is a lot more modern than actually fits my RR but possibly I could convert it??

Sorry to know you were involved is a bad accident too, they're no fun and especially with a fairly bad Brain Concussion it does take time to get over it. Being interested in RR'ing is very theraputic so just let things take their course and you'll get back on track. [NPI]

My favorite Christmas Song of all time is Dr. Elmo's Grandma got runned over by a reindeer and the second fav is Grandpa gonna sue the sock's off of Santa.

Say Larry,
LMAO & ROTF Grandpa Gona Sue the Socks Off Santa!!

How are you doing Man?

Good Morning/Afternoon,

It's a great day in the Central Calif foothills with somewhat chilly air. The higher mountain ranges just to the North have a slight bit of snow but nothing much so far but that will change shortly.

I need to start building three, actually four more turnouts to complete the trackage to the Five Oaks area on my RR and then get two more tables built to complete the basic bench work.

Extending the upper line is also going to be a bit of a challenge but that's all part of the fun.

Happpy Holidays to All and the Best Wishes for a Great Thanksgiving and a Joyous Christmas!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
David I am doing absolutely fantastic. If I was any more fantastic I would be twins and then my wife would really shoot me. LOL LOL LOL

I went to a concert in INDY about five years ago and Dr Elmo was there. He did about four or five songs all funny. There were several artists on the playbill along with Lou Christie who was also pretty funny. Those two are the only names I remember. My remembererer ain't what it used to be. Now what was we talkin bout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back