Coffee Shop XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when I used to put up Christmas decorations I frequently left them up all year. The hell with what the neighbors think. If they have a problem with it they can go soak their heads.

Foir me it seems that the older they get the more decorations I have to put up. lol I don't mind though. I live in preparation of the whole thing I am a big kid, but I think that my life has been a case of lemons for a while and I just make lemonade out of it.

Hi everyone! Wow, it's great to see so many faces, old and new, in here...even ERIC:D. Flo really needs this business and I hope we can keep her in those fine short skirts:eek::rolleyes:. With it cool and rainy down here, a hot roast beef sandwich followed by some coconut cream pie sounds great.

Modeling continues forward and I've been busy putting together some Branchline Blueprint cars. Dang, those grabs and stirrups are tiny. I need to do some major scenery work, but haven't found the courage to make the mess...soon...I hope.

Cory: you're not too early with the decorations. We usually put our home decs up shortly after Thanksgiving. It doesn't seem to help my Christmas spirit though, but I guess that has a lot to do with age and not having any little ones around.

Chris: haven't heard much from you lately. I hope your divorce proceeding are doing better than my BIL's; his X is trying to nail him to the wall. In Alabama, you can't legally date until there is a legal separation and he did. So now, she is trying to get him for adultery. However, she doesn't know he has a box full of surprises to use, including her making death threats on Facebook and that he has a right to half of their net assets. All he wanted was a clean break, nothing else, and look at it now. Nasty stuff, these divorces.

Mikey: listening and watching paint dry is very good therapy. You must keep your mind on it though, as a wandering mind can get you in trouble.

....It may seem strange, but one of the best things about this forum is that even though most of us have never met, our common groud in the hobby has made bretheren of us all.:)
You know, it is strange, but true. I guess common ground does go a long way.;):)

Hi everyone! Wow, it's great to see so many faces, old and new, in here...even ERIC:D. Flo really needs this business and I hope we can keep her in those fine short skirts:eek::rolleyes:. With it cool and rainy down here, a hot roast beef sandwich followed by some coconut cream pie sounds great.

Hey I was just strolling by and looked thru the window. Saw Bill's new, er.. ah talent, yeah that's it, talent and decided to duck in for a visit.

waitress3.png

Those girls certainly look talented!:D

I have to say, watching paint dry yesterday was much better for my blood pressure than watching the Vikings pretend to be a professional football team.

How ya'll doing

not been in for months, hope everyone's fit and well.

Let Christmas Begin :p Got some of the decorations out today and i am playing Christmas songs for everyone at work, some good old fav's inc Dean Martin stuff, can't beet it :D

HO Ho HO

Jeff You could be our press ganged Father Christmas type dude, all you gotta do is sit by the door and Ho Ho Ho everyone that comes into Flo's place

We could do with some Elves to help Jeff spread Christmas cheer by the door,,,,,, anyone know anyone that would pass as an Elf

Good Afternoon all,
Seems like everyone is doing pretty well, Jim and Jeffery have their problems but I'm sure things will work out.

As far as my analagy of a persons mind being somewhat disorganized after being in a coma I should have explained that various things can perfectly clear with full rememberance of prior events and things but other portions can be pretty disorganized due to the brain trama. So the mail sorting bin example was to some extent more than what may have happened from our outward standpoint but to the individual that can be pretty much what it feels/seems like. Another possible way to preceive it is like dumping
out a bunch of pieces of a Jig-saw-puzzel and trying to find the pieces that fit to form a complete coheareant picture. That often takes longer than a person likes and can be very frustrating too. It was for me.

Yes, Christmas time is once again rolling around but first Thanksgiving and we all need to count our blessings.

Speaking of odd things happening, does anybody else know whatever happen to Shawn Meyers from this site? He was somewhat of another Macolm Furlow in his railroad building techniques and he and I had been communicating quite often and then all of a sudden everything stopped?

Take care all.
Ps: If anybody comes acrosss a small old time, Model T etc. rail inspection car that is powered I'd be very interested in where you found it at?

My favorite Christmas Song of all time is Dr. Elmo's Grandma got runned over by a reindeer and the second fav is Grandpa gonna sue the sock's off of Santa.

Look, all you Scrooge types need to understand, Christmas is the only time of year I can watch Polar Express and the Grinch without people thinking I'm weird...what's not to like. :D

Look, all you Scrooge types need to understand, Christmas is the only time of year I can watch Polar Express and the Grinch without people thinking I'm weird...what's not to like. :D
I watch what I like, be it Freddie's nightmares or How The Grinch Stole Christmas. The hell with what the neighbors think.

Watching paint dry is good for those with a one-track mind!

And that is good advice about the wandering hands, but the wife doesn't slap me as often as before we married.:D

My favorite Christmas Song of all time is Dr. Elmo's Grandma got runned over by a reindeer and the second fav is Grandpa gonna sue the sock's off of Santa.

Naahhh, I like, (sing along if ya like)

Wreck the malls this Christmas season

Fa-la-la-la-la, La-la-la-la;

Blow your cash for no good reason

Push your charge card to the limit

Fa-la-la, La-la-la, La-la-la;

Checkbook now has nothing in it.

Yes, its time for me to slip into my yearly funk,,,,,starts after Halloween and goes til Groundhog Day. Where holidays have lost thier meaning and sarcasm rules the day.
Is it February yet??:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back