Search results

1. efram

Train spotting in Bogenville

Here are a few train spotting shots from the (under progress) Bogenville Terminal Railway. Enjoy, and thanks for looking.
  2. efram

Vintage Northlander

I was forwarded this picture from my Co-worker's father in law. The specifics, (date, time, location,) are unknown, but it's a rare picture, no doubt. Enjoy! Thanks, Efram
  3. efram

QRR Fan

I have sent him money for some Walther's Gold Line autoracks via paypal. He initally didn't reply for 5 days, eventually citing a "family emergency." It has since been almost 10 days since his last communique with me, saying he was going to ship the cars that night. I have not received any...
  4. efram

Night shots from the Windy City

5. efram

RPM Naperville 2012 pics

Hey Everyone! Please check my blog out for some pics from RPM Naperville 2012! http://bogenvilleterminalrailway.blogspot.ca/2012/11/rpm-naperville-2012-gallery.html Thanks, Efram
  6. efram

Model Train shops

I am in Edmonton til Sunday morning, and the web listings for Hobby shops in town is a little vague. I don't wanna end up at an RC store. I've visited Roundhouse Supply and it's great! Can any local modellers direct me to other good shops? Thanks, Efram
  7. efram

Surround Sound for layout

Hey Gang, Happy (belated) New Years, hope you're all doing well. I want to install a surround sound system on my layout. I like the idea of sound decoders but they sound much too "tinny" when they use the on-board speakers. Not enough base and too much treble. I remember seeing a...
  8. efram

WNYP railfanning

I've tried to search the net for info on train schedules, but I'm coming up a little empty-handed. I am planning on going to Buffalo next month. One of the goals is to spy the MLW 6-axles that WNYP uses. Any ideas?? Efram eframellenbogen.blogspot.com
  9. efram

Bogenville Terminal Ry.

Bogenville Terminal Ry. UPDATED Site updated today! Please have a look, with more articles to come. My apologies for the hiatus in activity. I have moved into my first home and it took a lot of time and energy to set up shop. Thanks for all the pageviews :) Hi Everyone, First off, I...
  10. efram

Cpr sd40m-2 #5496

Kato SD45 with MBE, DW and DA detail parts added. Note the modified brake rigging on the Flex-i-coils. Thanks for looking.
  11. efram

CPR SD40-2F #9020 Red Barn

Kaslo shell, Kato drive and mostly DW detail parts. Thanks for looking.
  12. efram

CN C44-9W #2650 "Teardrop"

Kato shell and drive with Kaslo cab and the usual assortment of MBE, DW, DA and scratchbuilt detail parts. Note the modified shock absorber arrangement and the modified air tank brackets. Thanks for looking.
  13. efram

Amtrak's 40th anniversary...

...the paint job translates to the P42 nicely, doesn't it? http://dieseldetailer.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=downloadattachmentpage&board=yack&thread=7570&post=57513 I WISH Via would do one of their P42's in the scheme that FP9's and FPA4's had. Talk about "classy!!!"
  14. efram

New AMT bilevel cars

Just passed through Montreal yesterday. They have a fleet of new bilevel cars. They seem to resemble the Sumitomo cars MARC runs, sans fluting. Also seems they either haven't gotten cab cars yet, or they're opting to run locos TGV- style. (They were running 10-12 car trains, with an F59PHi...
  15. efram

Omi m630 cpr #4562

Brand new. My buddy just treated himself for Christmas. Enjoy the pics. ...oh...the Dofascos.... Detailed engine compartment... A beauty-of-a-behemoth... He wants me to weather it. *GULP*
  16. efram

Rapido LRC car review-the good, the bad, and the ugly.

My roomate just bought a pair of Rapido's RTR LRC cars. These represent the first run of LRCs delivered to VIA. The good- The kit has no visible casting lines, and it very well executed. There is a gap where the ends are placed into the one-piece shell, but it's far from an eyesore. It has...
  17. efram

Canadian Pacific GENSET?

I saw a manifest freight streaking through Belleville... was a lashup of an SD40-2, two GP38's and what looked like a Genset or Green goat in the new beaver shield..... was I seeing things???
  18. efram

Feedback forum?

I was wondering if the site moderator would be interested in putting up a feedback forum. So, if we deal with someone and the sale and interaction was outstanding, or.. if it doesn't go well, we can alert each other. I'll start by saying I bought a couple of BNIB HO scale locos from PEIR...
  19. efram

SDP40 lease unit

Saw an SDP40 today, lease unit, silver, can't remember the # or initials. Was pulling a westbound CPR freight through Belleville. I searched the rrpictures archives and there's nothing I can find. Any hints? BTW, I know i messed up by not remembering the initials..lol!
  20. efram

P&W Enclosed auto racks?

I didn't know they had them, but saw one at the CN Quinte yard in Belleville, ONT. Does P&W have a large fleet?

Back