Night shots from the Windy City

efram

IMG_2805_zps195e6ea0.png

IMG_2807_zps6bea3a7b.png

Thanks guys! The shots were take on the W.18th overpass. You are looking north towards Roosevelt, and Canal St in on your left. Wonderful place!

Very cool shots! As a local, I don't know if that's the safest place to hanging out at night.

Def a sketchy area at night. I had driven to this location, past 10pm and i found a nice little driveway to hide my car nearby. I didn't actually see anyone. Also, Chicago is a uniquely friendly and non-threatening place for such a big city. Even the hoboes are friendly!

Please be a little more careful where you go in Chicago, especially at night. Given their record on killings in a year you can't be too careful in some areas! We want you to be around to show more examples of your modeling skills.

Unfortunately, Bob is DEAD serious. I love my city but there are parts of it that are not safe and I would not venture into at night. I know my way around and I am careful. Please, take care, like Bob said we want you around.

True, but like he said we are basicly a friendly city and like our out of town guests to enjoy themselves and go home safe. I used to work nights in one of the last towers that you see to the north and I can assure you we seldom ventured that far south at night.

Back