Recent content by Steve B

1. Steve B

Running Bear's Coffee Shop XLIII

Hello guys hope your all well, just a flying visit this time life is hectic. Later guys
  2. Steve B

Coffee Shop XLI-2/23/2014

One thing that has happened is iv lost track of any new developments in the world of trains, control and everything else, it's like a big black hole has swallowed the last 2 years lol
  3. Steve B

Hello gang hope your all doing well been ages since i contributed on here but in reality it will be quite some time before i can contribute anything at all. I miss the banter with Rex, Carey, Ken and all the other wonderful folk on here, anyway im having a warm beer no with my new family, catch...
  4. Steve B

Pork steak and mash potatoes later ;-) followed by a Hob Gobblin Beer, warm to the only way to drink real ale
  5. Steve B

Hello guys it's been ages since iv been in here. Hope your all happy and well. Been a roller coaster year for me, i have left the wife (complicated) and moved in with my new partner, iv lost all my space for modelling but im happier now than i have been in ages. My new partner fancies the idea...
  6. Steve B

Coffee Shop XXXV-12/3/2012

Evening guys hope your all well
  7. Steve B

Coffee Shop XXXV-12/3/2012

I would like to wish everyone a very happy new year, it's been a roller caster ride this year i hope it gets smoother in 2013, cheers guys and gals ya'll take care
  8. Steve B

Merry Christmas 2012

I would like to wish you all a Very Happy Christmas.
  9. Steve B

My steel mill layout

They say a change is as good as a rest, i like the video.
  10. Steve B

Coffee Shop XXXIII 06/21/12

My job with the local council has been deleted, yes i was deleted,,, but they gave me the option to re apply for my old job but on lower pay, that or nothing so i had no option. Thankfully my Fire service job is OK.
  11. Steve B

Afternoon folks been a few weeks, Hey Ken how you doing :)
  12. Steve B

Afternoon guys, I need a stiff drink later, spent the night on a barge fire, we won, we put the fire out AND didn't sink the barge ;) Rex Glad things are settling down, I take it your now an honorary medallion man ;) Gotta go feed the baby birds, LOL baby parakeet handfeeding is fun...
  13. Steve B

Rex Thinking about you and your family sir, sorry to hear the sad news.
  14. Steve B

Good afternoon everyone hope your all well. Rex Sir, my thoughts and prayers are with you both at this time, God bless. As of lunch time today i have been promoted to crew manager (officer in charge) of our fire engine, not sure what the equivalent rank is in the states ;) but one thing is...
  15. Steve B

How ya'll doin, got a treat for you CP fans I just found this showing a K1 class CP steam loco being built, fantastic stuff for 1928 NcbTXlMSCwk&feature=related

Back