Coffee Shop XLI-2/23/2014

Glad to hear Dr. Frankendiesel (Dr. FrankenApple?) is doing well. It has been very quiet here without him. Maybe we should have the thread name changed to "Jeffrey's Coffee shop"?

Good Morning!

It's Sat 4/5/14

BLUECOFFEEMAN.png

COFFEE_POURING-Copy.png

trainwreck.png

:cool:

Tipton.gif

Temperature in TIPTON IN

Hi Guys,

Say Jeffrey: Glad to hear your hanging in there, loosing feeling in your leg isn't a good thing, hopefully you can regain that.

Along with everyone else we are all hoping you have a speedy recovery.

Thanks to Garry: For all the info you've provided.

Thanks to Bill: For his post too!

Good morning folks.

After five inches of snow two nights ago, we are melting the white crap once again. I have decided to not shovel the driveway in protest. I'm sure it will be a little rocky pulling out today, but it should be melted by tomorrow.

I'm glad to hear Jeffrey is doing as well as can be expected. I made the mistake of reading part of his graphic description of digging in his foot and now can't get that mental image out of my head when I think of him!

I just can't seem to get myself into the train room. All I need to do is piece in ten or so pieces of flex track and I'm back in business. It just sounds like tedious work and I chose to do ANYTHING else instead. Funny thing is, it would probably only take a couple hours to solder everything together. I'm preparing to purchase all of the doors and trim to remodel the upstairs of my home so I know the clock is ticking. Once the staining, varnishing, cutting and installing starts, no other projects will get done.

Time to head off to work.
Have a good day folks.

Good morning.

Alan has a nice suggestion: "Jeffrey's Coffee Shop". .... Hmmm ... How about "Running Bear's Chow House"?

Corey .... I know what you mean about Jeff description of digging into his infected toe. He had a link to photos, but I did not click on them.... In the phone conversation, he told me his cutting out the infection when he did that actually may have saved his life.

Anyhow, I hope your model railroads are doing well.

Edit ..... It is a very good idea to send Jeff a get well card. You may phone him too. .... PM me for address and phone of rehab hospital

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello gang hope your all doing well been ages since i contributed on here but in reality it will be quite some time before i can contribute anything at all. I miss the banter with Rex, Carey, Ken and all the other wonderful folk on here, anyway im having a warm beer no with my new family, catch you soon gey's, love to all.

Jeffrey get well soon sir let's hope your foot heals up soon.

One thing that has happened is iv lost track of any new developments in the world of trains, control and everything else, it's like a big black hole has swallowed the last 2 years lol

Steve - hey my friend how you doing! Same ol' family here, but a new layout - demolished the old one and replaced it with a slightly larger around-the-walls with no duckunders. When I started hosting op sessions, I realized that most of my guests weren't going into the interior areas because of the duckunders. So I figured I better do a rebuild "now" (2010) while I was still healthy and agile. otherwise as one of my operators put it - I was "...gonna hate those duckunders until the End of Time!"

Good Morning!

It's Sun 4/6/14

BLUECOFFEEMAN.png

COFFEE_REFILL.png

trainwreck.png

:cool:

Tipton.gif

Temperature in TIPTON IN

How about simply "Running Bear's Coffee Shop"? If that is OK with everyone, I'll add that when I start the next new thread.

Bill, that sounds like a good idea. You're going to have to hire a couple of waitresses again, since he won't be able to run around serving coffee...

Bill ..... Great Idea. .... Can you change the title of the current coffee shop with an edit?

Toot ... Nothing like a hook in the mouth. Actually, the business was closed permanently recently. A new highway will be constructed and the property was acquired by the government along with other property for the project. (I told you more than you ever wanted to know.)

Today, three of us model railroad guys are going to a model train store 100 miles away. It's closed on SUndays but the owner said he would meet us there.

Bill ..... Great Idea. .... Can you change the title of the current coffee shop with an edit?

I changed it but it only changed the title of my original post in this thread. We will have to wait for the next new thread to see it as the thread title.

Back