Recent content by redwine_P

1. R

Anyone know where Josh Is?

He messaged me first of the week about a unit i ordered, i sent him an email but he hasnt got back to me either. Give him some time and he`ll respond i`m sure.:)
  2. R

Excitment in the air!!!!!

Oh yeah thats what I`m talking about !!!!! went to English`s saturday spent 4 hours walking around in awe of all the stuff i need to procure for the train collection!!!
  3. R

Excitment in the air!!!!!

WOOO HOOOO!!!! in the process of changing locations in the country for work purposes and am very happy to find out I have relocated within 3 or 4 miles of Bowser Manufacturing and English model railroad supply !!!! Cant wait to invade the place!!:D:D:D:D:D
  4. R

I hope Athearn catches this one!

That is funny as hell!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D
  5. R

Weathered RailBox

looks great ! wanna do mine?
  6. R

Trivia pic

wheel grinder for track mobiles:D
  7. R

Lets see your tunnel portals

still under construction:D
  8. R

Foliage frustration

What i always do is the first layer of turf goes on before the paint dries, then spray it down after the paint dries . on the second coat it is always wetted down before i apply any thing so that it sticks and wont be blown away by the stream . Make sure you spray over top of the work not...
  9. R

Railroad Poll

Norfolk & Western or Chessie:D
  10. R

Car Carrier - Lonestar kit (no longer sold)

that looks cool as can be!!!:)
  11. R

Ordered My First

looks good! glad your happy with it .I too have been contemplatin a BLI just can afford it right now .
  12. R

Question regarding BN engines utilized by Union Pacific.

The term you are refering to is loaning horsepower:)
  13. R

MRC Command 2000 DCC System

The MRC system, in my opinion is not worth the money. For same same price of an MRC system, you can get a good NCE starter set. MRC decoders are junk. OK i get it but for 50 bucks just to get started ?:confused:
  14. R

MRC Command 2000 DCC System

:DWhat would be the general concencus of this particular controller as a starter systen for the person wanting to get into DCC to try it out without having to invest a pretty good chunk of change? these particular controllers are out ther for between 50 to 100 dollars each and i cant find any...
  15. R

Local Frieght

HA HA HA HA !!!!! Naked women on a flat car ! stop that train !!!!:D:D:D:D

Back