Anyone know where Josh Is?

Last time I talked to him was around 2 weeks ago. His truck had to go in for some engine work....

I just tried to order my sd70ace from him and his site is not allowing the credit cards to process, he's not returning messages or answering the phone. I'll give him till the end of the weekend them I heading elsewhere. Was really hoping to do business with him.

Ya that's strange, I hope everything is OK with him. Last time I spoke to him his truck broke down, and he just started another job. Maybe he's just working too much? Or he is simply doesn't have the time for the MRR business any more.

I have sent him multiple messages, and made phone calls with no response. He has mine, and other peoples money, and he needs to let us know what is going on.

The lack of communication is unnaceptable. If their is a problem, fine, let people know, but not having time for people when you have their money is a problem for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Calm down. Lets just all hope that he is ok. He's a nice guy who does nice work and isn't the type that will take your money and run! He's a real person with a real life.

diburning has it right, there are times in a persons life that take precedence over internet obligations and have to be taken care of first.
Up to this point Josh has been quite honest so deserves a chance to explain, I'm sure he is looking after a personal problem.
I will now lock this thread before it gets out of hand by posted statements that some one could be ashamed of in the future. To be noted at this point personal problems are not always money related
If you feel that you must safe guard your investment that will be up to you.
As has been agreed to in your registration this forum does not accept any responsibility for online sales among it's members.

Willis

If anyone wishes to remove or change a comment in this thread please send me a PM

I have had a timely PM from jbaakko (Josh) who explains what is taking place at present. I will now unlock the thread for future discussion as you may wish to ask jbackko questions.

My thanks to Josh for his timely PM

Willis

jbaakko said:
Since the thread is closed, maybe you could update your reply? I spoke with Josh two days ago. He's still alive in kicking. If you ordered an ACe, he's waiting for his supplier to return from vacation, and ship them to him. He said the supplier also tried to up his price, but he's getting that worked out.

Josh recently started a new job, and he works 10 hours a day, so he has little free time. He said he might be shutting down the website due to the fact that he cannot keep up.

Clarification needed? The Josh jbaakko is referring to in his PM to me is Josh Mader

Thanks Jbaakko. I am not angry, or even upset, I just want to be kept up to date, and get answers to my questions. I realize he is a "real person with a real life", but he also has my money, so I think I am ok in questioning what is going on. It only takes a minute or two to answer questions or return phone calls.

Once again, thanks for the information.

Well at least he's OK. Had everybody all worried. I kinda figured he was working too much when he told me he got another job.

Yeah, I was wondering too. I actually used facebook to contact him, since my email went unanswered. I had assumed he was having server issues, though I knew he had started a new job.

Hopefully Josh's supplier comes back soon, I'm antsy to get my ACe...

Dude, that is messed up that his supplier is coming back at him and trying to up his price. I'm in sales and I can understand a mistake in pricing but once you throw down the dollar sign you're pretty much stuck with it. I'm sure Josh is losing sleep over it at our expense.

He messaged me first of the week about a unit i ordered, i sent him an email but he hasnt got back to me either. Give him some time and he`ll respond i`m sure.:)

Back