Show Your Face

Well here I be! One of the last remnants of the Newfie Bullet Taken a year ago in Conerbrook, Newfoundland

aeg.sized.jpg

Wish I had one of these for the driveway but then again the neighbours would want to borrow it.

Fergie

Hi Mike, nice wheels. There was one on the evening news cast Thursday, a little older than yours. It was stolen from the origonal owner 40 years ago. Police found it in a shipping container in Calif. Guess it was stolen again. The origonal owner was glad to get it back. It was blue when he lost it and white when he got it back. Age I guess :D

13.gif
Willis

CBCNSfan said:
Hi Mike, nice wheels. There was one on the evening news cast Thursday, a little older than yours. It was stolen from the origonal owner 40 years ago. Police found it in a shipping container in Calif. Guess it was stolen again. The origonal owner was glad to get it back. It was blue when he lost it and white when he got it back. Age I guess :D

13.gif
Willis

Willis, thanks for the kind words.
The Vette is a 10 footer and I am a 40 footer, the distance at which one does not spot all the flaws in a thing of beauty.
Very applicable to much of my modelling!:eek:
The sun tends to fade the paint on old Vettes, but a spray gun changed the color of the stolen Vette.
Mikey

Get all little children out of the room. I don't want to be responsible for the nightmares they will experience if they see this...... ;)

The first is me at the throttle of a Connie at Steamtown in Scranton, PA. The second is what I look like after running the snowblower during snowy day last winter (haven't had much snow this year).

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you posted your mug shot, Ray. Now I don't look so bad and I also know who to look for in the Post Office.:D

RexHea said:
Glad you posted your mug shot, Ray. Now I don't look so bad and I also know who to look for in the Post Office.:D

Yep! I always do my part to help others look better..... LOL :D I always check out those pics in the post office to see what my former students are up to!

NZRMac, I think it was cold that day. I'm a bit unusual as I like the cold weather. It gives me a reason to curl up next to the wood stove and relax. I have also been known to go camping when it is cold (-75deg F wind chill and i have been out camping in the middle of a frozen lake this time of year).

Anthor retired army sgt.

I'am at the oregon cost here,not a real good picture but will do for now.
JIM

Last edited by a moderator:
Disclaimer on side effects for human part of image: May cause gastrointestinal hemmorage, male and female baldness, headaches, nausea, social dysfunctions, anti-social behavior, weight gain, and other physical and physcological conditions.

People who should not view the human part of image: Women who are pregnant, women who think they may be pregnant, women who know someone who thinks they may be pregnant. Women who have social security numbers that end in an odd number, women named Beatrice, and most especially, women who utilize oxygen more than two or three times daily. Men-Men with high, medium, or low blood pressure. The men who got the woman who viewed the human image pregnant, men named Beatrice, and men who are afraid of life without procreation.

Prepare yourselves. You've been warned:eek:

Me with ATSF 2-10-4 5011 at Museum of Transportation in St. Louis, MO
SantaFe5011.png

Picture

Hi All , Just back from two days in the Hospital, Trying: to get an Angiogram of my heart, They could'nt make it through either groin so they had to go through my wrist .They found some artery damage near the heart but the Doctor said it could be fixed with medcine .so no surgery which is s relief . Guess we have to show oour mug shots. Only problem is I usually take the pictures so could'nt find a good one of myself. This one here is best I could do for now. :rolleyes:

Better late than never...

Hai All and Mrs Claudia, here I am...
The picture was made a day before my wife's .. birthday.
I've made some graphic signs to make clear to you all who is me and wich is the lightbulb....: X= the lightbulb:D

Jos

Back