Show Your Face

Gonna try a copy of a thread from RRF, hope it hasn't already been done over here. Show us the person on the other side of that monitor (if you want to.) I'll start off with my ugly mug. Me in my pride and joy, SP 4404, an SD-9 by the way... Please excuse the tie dye colors, were in the midst of restoration.
Hmmmm, At the start of this thread I am seeing a lot of posts but no pictures. Did they get deleted?

Me this past August western vacation, and what's better than live steam...icecream and live steam:
20220825_155152.jpg

This is kinda cute. I looked at past places here and there are no pictures at all until 2023. What's up with that? Anyway here I am guarding my windows for the new addition on my house two years ago. Nice new pump shotgun but the upshot is I have no place to shoot it so it goes unshot. Hope I haven't posted this before. If so please excuse the absentmindedness of an old model railroader. The gun is the second line of defence. The dog, Echo, is the first line. Either way you're gonna get hurt if you break into my home or my railroad. The railroad is the third picture.

Attachments

• 100_0001 (11).JPG
    100_0001 (11).JPG
    446.4 KB · Views: 89
  • 100_0003 (8).JPG
    100_0003 (8).JPG
    665.2 KB · Views: 76
  • DSCF0009 (2).JPG
    DSCF0009 (2).JPG
    503.7 KB · Views: 71
This is kinda cute. I looked at past places here and there are no pictures at all until 2023. What's up with that? Anyway here I am guarding my windows for the new addition on my house two years ago. Nice new pump shotgun but the upshot is I have no place to shoot it so it goes unshot. Hope I haven't posted this before. If so please excuse the absentmindedness of an old model railroader. The gun is the second line of defence. The dog, Echo, is the first line. Either way you're gonna get hurt if you break into my home or my railroad. The railroad is the third picture.
Can't see the picture...also can you provide a plan of what where is, you know the dog, the shotgun etc. etc. So we know where not to go and where not to step on😂

Last edited:
Hi Smudge17. I didn't enter the pictures right although some people saw them. Try it again. As for the location, the dog is anywhere in the house. You won't know where till you step inside. She'll be right there to greet you. Me with the gun will be directly behind her looking you right in the eye. The RR doesn't move so it's in the hobby room waiting for both of us. Echo will be watching so don't touch anything. Ha!

Attachments

• 100_0001 (8).JPG
    100_0001 (8).JPG
    448.2 KB · Views: 66

Back