Show Your Face

Jos, I hope the party was a great success!

Jerry, I'll bet you'll treasure that shot forever. And I love your signature. :D

Mrs. Claudia: The party was a great succes, that's why I choose a picture that was made BEFORE it......:rolleyes: ;)

Jos

Eh... lets see if i can find a good pic

IMG_3683.JPG

Ive got a better picture, but it was on the laptop that crashed this morning. Its on the web, but that site is down currently, I'll get it changed soon

I've been over at Railroad Forums for more than a year now and put up a different shot on the thread there. Since I am new here I decided to add one.

Here I am on the step of Oregon Pacific 1801 in Milwaukee, OR. This was taken by my son, Bryan, at GorgeRail 2006.

Keith Owen

This past summer, my Dad, my daughter Rachel and I went on a 2 day train themed trip. We started at Steam Town in Strasburg PA. and ended up at the train museum and roundhouse in Scranton PA. Here are a few pictures of that trip.
The first one is me and Rachel at the National Toy Train Museum. Great place, it's the history of toy trains and model railroading from the very beginning. You can find some really old engines in that place.
View attachment 5227

And here's just me.
View attachment 5228

This is Rachel and me about to go on an excursion train at Scranton's Steam Town. With tickets in hand.
View attachment 5229

And finally after 2 day of no stop train stuff and even sleeping in a caboose at the caboose motel. This picture says it all for Rachel. It looks like she's had enough of trains for a while... at least a little while. She's in front of an 0-4-0, this little engine is sat right in-front of an UP Big Boy... what a funny combo.
View attachment 5230

well I guess it's my turn

I apollogize for any cracked Moiters this may cause

will%20and%20coco%20so%20cute.jpg

showpic.php

showpic.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures Scott, Keith, Ron and Angelic it's nice to put a face to a name

Glad to see all of your mug shots.
Steve, if I had you and Carey over to my layout at the same time, I wouldn't need so many light bulbs.:D :D :D :D Just had to say that, hehehehe!

in trance.........

Josh: Oh men Josh...your are in trance...train train chouchou...train train chou chou...train train chou chou..:D lol
BUT!!!I do recognice myself in it ha ha: the fascination of a driving loco + cars;)

Jos

Sure...sure! (I believe you wandered into John Deere land):D :D :D

Back