Running Bear's May 2023 Coffee Shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introducing, the artist formerly known as Prince,

PRINCE.jpg

😄😁😆😅😃😀

Against arguably the best team in the American League, if not Baseball, no less.
You are correct sir!

According to MGM they are the best!

I do not endorse gambling. Especially gambling on baseball!

Last edited:
Afternoon All,

Started out with a walk at 73F and getting to 92F. I drove up to my buddy Jon's for the morning. After getting home I bit the bullet and ordered a bag of super tree branches for more tree making (ridiculous shipping). Tomorrow MOH and daughter are staying at a hotel for the weekend for Mother's Day.

Chet- Thank you. Good to see you posting again. Great photos from the Logan Valley.

TomO- Sounds like a fun day.

Willie- Very nice scene.

Christian- It looks good. More crossover action than before.

Louis- I'm glad things are going well.

I hope everyone has a good night.

Last edited:
When I had my three heart attacks within 24 hours - unbeknownst to me that was what was happening - I ended up with a stent and still have a "small" blockage they say isn't significant to do anything about at the moment. Something to look forward to I guess ...........
I'm glad to hear you are doing well, thank God.

On the bright side the procedure to fix these things is always improving. My first cardiac catheterization was through my groin, and I had to spend a night in the hospital. This time they went through my wrist, and I was home the same day. I was back to (my) normal the next day.

All I have is a little pin hole in my wrist. That is already healing. I did not even get a bruise.

Thanks Louis - when they did mine they also went through my wrist but I had a 5 day stay with them in Rochester.

I think they were worried about the other minor (as they put it) blockage. The good thing is all my EKG's have looked very good since then so I am thankful for that. To be honest, had I known what was happening to me I may have panicked and made things worse, that might have resulted in not such a good outcome. Sometimes naivety is a good thing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back