Running Bear's May 2023 Coffee Shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember, that nut can't be stuck if it's liquid. When all else fails, use the cutting torch. 😎
IMG_4077.jpeg

So I guess the movie "Major League" is offensive by the way the team showcased is the "Indians". :rolleyes: 😕

It maddens me to remember that the "Woke" powers that had the Washington football team change their logo that was actually originally drawn by a native American. So the "Woke" powers erased a true natives art. Stupid.

What's next, the demise of the Kansas City Chiefs? or the Atlanta Braves?

Or will we see the Dallas Cowpersons, since boy is an assumptive pronoun?

it's not stopping anytime soon is it?

I need a beer, but don't give me a Bud Light, I don't want to be "labeled" one way or another!!!

Honestly, I think the whole woke thing is about to implode. It's already happening.

I have no problem with letting people be who they want to be. I just don't want it shoved in my face every day, all day, incessantly...

InBev, Target, Kohls stock price (and revenue) are all taking a hit due to their recent woke agendas.

The silent majority has, for the most part, a "live and let live" mindset. Tolerance has limits. That time is near, I hope.

Honestly, I think the whole woke thing is about to implode. It's already happening.

I have no problem with letting people be who they want to be. I just don't want it shoved in my face every day, all day, incessantly...

InBev, Target, Kohls stock price (and revenue) are all taking a hit due to their recent woke agendas.

The silent majority has, for the most part, a "live and let live" mindset. Tolerance has limits. That time is near, I hope.
to mention nothing about Bud Lite.

I just learned that the US has a military appreciation month.

Shoutout to all the active duty, reserves, guard members, and veterans!

There's not much of May left as I post this, but I hope your month was a good one.

Evening all,

Been 10 days since the last photos...

20230531_180109.jpg

20230531_180115.jpg

Then found these surprises:

20230531_180142.jpg

They're the little yellow pear tomatoes. Wasn't sure they had set any yet. Wife said "so what, wasn't a variety I wanted". I thought I'd bought Celebrity, until I went to plant them and realized it wasn't a Celebrity. Hopefully they're tasty.

Last edited:
So I guess the movie "Major League" is offensive by the way the team showcased is the "Indians". :rolleyes: 😕

It maddens me to remember that the "Woke" powers that had the Washington football team change their logo that was actually originally drawn by a native American. So the "Woke" powers erased a true natives art. Stupid.

What's next, the demise of the Kansas City Chiefs? or the Atlanta Braves?

Or will we see the Dallas Cowpersons, since boy is an assumptive pronoun?

it's not stopping anytime soon is it?

I need a beer, but don't give me a Bud Light, I don't want to be "labeled" one way or another!!!
I prefer Callous Doughboys!

And now the mower deck is apart! I borrowed a Milwaukee electric impact gun from one of the techs for the night. Just a quick flip of a finger is all it took to get the nuts off that held the blades! Dang this thing is powerful! My air impact just sat there and went dugga dugga dugga and didn't budge, even with 150 psi behind it. This thing did a quick Brrrrt! and the nut fell to the earth. All 3 of them,

I gotta get me one of these! 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back