Hawks NEW "MHO Junction" layout

Looking forward to seeing your version of the Faller Car System. Having moving road vehicles really adds a lot of extra interest to a layout. I tried some TomyTec N-scale busses on my previous N-scale layout:
The TommyTec is like the Magnarail were it's a continuous loop. Between the Magnarail and the Faller, I opted for the Faller system so I can have my beer trucks changing directions, entering 3 different doors, stopping, etc. The Magnarail is also very noisy.
I've ordered all the necessary pieces to build a look like Faller System such as motors and front wheel steering, etc, for the trucks and the rest is all Arduino stuff for the road system.

I've been very busy with work for the last 4 months, but now it's layout time for the rest of the year.....lol
Here's a picture to get me motivated.

IMG_0187modify.jpg

You got me with that one! I actually stared at the picture for a moment or two before realizing that there would not be a GEEP switching lorry's around in this day and age.
I thought I was looking at a real photo!
Nice work, LLoyd!
Thanks Sherrel, the picture was taken in the 70's.............LOL

I can smell the diesel exhaust from that pic it is so real looking.
Thanks tdipaul, that is why I keep incense around my workbench.

I really enjoy seeing your modeling work.....excellent. Nice saw mill and logs. That CP locomotive is a favorite of mine even as a Milwaukee Road guy. I guess the color scheme is what captures me to this locomotive!!!

Regards.

Greg

I really enjoy seeing your modeling work.....excellent. Nice saw mill and logs. That CP locomotive is a favorite of mine even as a Milwaukee Road guy. I guess the color scheme is what captures me to this locomotive!!!

Regards.

Greg

Thanks Greg,

Same here, love the burgundy and grey colors, but since I'm modeling the 70's, CP was doing the transition to the red/white pacman. So I'll have both colors running on the layout.

Back