Coffee XXXII Apr. 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noone has ever produced a commercially available model of an SDP40F, there's just a bunch of different names for that model of Athearns. I believe the right term is F45 or FP45. I'll be looking to add a couple of those to the fleet in the near future.

Good Evening....

Had a good evening here...getting ready for those ding treatment thingees this week...eek!:eek::eek:

Anyways...heading off to sleep ...g'nite!!!

Time for me to call it a night. Got a doctor appointment in the morning so that's the morning shot. Lower radiator hose on the van is looking good. No leaks. Goes to show that if you do it right the first time you don't have to do it again. I had thought about wrapping the old hose with duct tape. Done that in the past with good results. The hose was too soft so I decided mot to. New was the best way to go. No layout work today but I did run a train for a little while. The GP7's and GP35 got a good run. See y'all sometime tomorrow.

DSCN0763.jpg

Good evening, I am still around, just haven't been active on the modeling side of railroading. Also, shopping for a house and in the process of buying one has used a lot of my time. Did I also mention nice weather has kept me outside and I'm still using my old slow computer? A combination of all the above has squeezed out forum time. Starting Wed. I'll be working the yard job starting at 5 am, not looking forward to starting that early in the morning.

Good Morning at 12:50 Am,
It was a fairly warm day Sunday and Monday will probably be the same?

Lets check Wunderground Weather:
Now Clear with a Temperature of 66.5 °F, Feels Like 66.5 °F;
Wind(mph) 0.0;
Sunrise / Set - 5:39 AM/ 8:15 PM;
Moon Full;
Tonight Clear 61 °F;
Monday 81 °F, Chance of Rain 30% chance of precipitation;
Monday Night 48 °F, 20% chance of precipitation;

Have a good day.

Good morning. We made it back home, and found a large tree had decided to run away from my neighbor and take up residence in my yard. The trunk of the tree is laying where we normally park our travel trailer. The garage is under the tree branches. It looks like the garage was spared any major damage, but several our my trees got damaged, and will also have to come down. Anybody need any fire wood?

Good morning. We made it back home, and found a large tree had decided to run away from my neighbor and take up residence in my yard. The trunk of the tree is laying where we normally park our travel trailer. The garage is under the tree branches. It looks like the garage was spared any major damage, but several our my trees got damaged, and will also have to come down. Anybody need any fire wood?

OOCH!!! That looks painful!! :eek::eek:

------------------------------------------------

Good Morning

Kind of foggy out this morning..all of 46F going to a high of 65F later on...in the rain....:rolleyes:

Later on today I'll be heading for the hospital to start the treatments...Cancer can go ...Beeep!!!..itself!!!!!
icon_mad.gif

Prayers for anyone needing it...

OOCH!!! That looks painful!! :eek::eek:

------------------------------------------------

Good Morning

Kind of foggy out this morning..all of 46F going to a high of 65F later on...in the rain....:rolleyes:

Later on today I'll be heading for the hospital to start the treatments...Cancer can go ...Beeep!!!..itself!!!!!
icon_mad.gif

Prayers for anyone needing it...
You can just barely see the garage in the first picture. I'm not sure if parking her car in there for safe keeping was a good idea or not. The good news is it's safely in the garage. The bad news is it's in the garage.
Good luck with the treatments.

Good morning folks.

It's sunny and beautiful today. We're suppose to be partly cloudy or sunny and 80 for the next ten days. It's going to be hard sitting at work I think!

Not much new happening in my life these days. My wife and I are attempting our last try at IVF this week in order to have a baby. It this doesn't work, we'll just buy a baby!:D

Train wise, I've been busy rebuilding my Athearn heavyweight passenger train. They've been painted, decaled, cleared and the windows went in last night. Now I need to add the window shades and diaphragms. After that I think I'm done with this little project. Until now I've really only built projects for the layout itself. Now I think I'm excited to work on trains themselves.

Next up is rebuilding my old Mantua Pacific. That will be more involved with replacing the motor and adding details before the paint job.

Other than that I don't know much. It sounds like everyone is doing fairly well. For those that aren't, I wish you well.

Edit: Barry, good luck with your treatments.

Have a good day everyone.

Good morning. It's 80° and partly cloudy. The high will be 95°.

Got the doc appointment out of the way. Have to go back in two months. Learned the results of the lab work done before. The A1C count was much lower. 10.1 down to 7.2. Cholesterol is 81. My blood pressure is 129/78. Heart health great. Kidneys are in good shape. Looks like I'll be around for a while yet.

No plans for today. I may get some layout work in later. I have a Lenz 1014 type decoder that needs to go into a loco. It's just a matter of selecting one from the available candidates.

P1011603.jpg

Are you close to the big lake Jeffrey?

I need to study for my algebra class final exam which is tonight. Not too worried though. My cumulative point score last week was around 99%.

Mike

Morning. After dealing with the tree down yesterday, last evening the cast iron drain pipes in the house let go in two places. One, directly over the new dryer, the other, directly over the new lawn tractor. I feel like going back on vacation...

Morning. After dealing with the tree down yesterday, last evening the cast iron drain pipes in the house let go in two places. One, directly over the new dryer, the other, directly over the new lawn tractor. I feel like going back on vacation...

That's when you start looking for other things to let go...:eek:

Good Morning

Going to be sunny with the ever popular 30% chance of rain be falling on our heads..which it proceeded to do yesterday...in monsoons:cool:

Today will be a somewhat quiet day for this little one...I'll be spending part of the day writing a couple of songs which have been sort of floating around in my brain the last few days..and, hopefully, getting them down in my DAW....:rolleyes:

Thanks for all the prayers and such guys...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back