Coffee Shop Part VII is now OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi gang, hope all is well. I just got back from the barbershop and picked up some good information for the older bunch on here. "The way to remove sagging is to eat until the wrinkles fill in." Ha!:D My kind of prescription.:)

one strong coffee required, filling in imigration forms for NZ,,,,one sections is driving me nuts,,, i need a break

Well, we're all home! They released Mrs. PC today, though she's pretty jacked up on pain meds!

Thanks for all of the support everyone!

11-15-2007

Good Morning from Tipton IN ! :D

TIPTONDEPOT.png

:eek:

donuts1.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png

Good morning.

Apparently the forecasted winds for today blew itself out.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 11/15/2007

Wind Chill: 53°F
Humidity: 38%
Dew Point: 30°F

So Far Today
High: 64°F
Low: 55°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 32mph NNE

Today High: 68 Sunny...cooler. Highs in the upper 60s. North winds 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight Low: 35 Mostly clear. Colder. Patchy frost after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. Light and variable winds.

P1010002-21.jpg

Good morning coffee clubbers!

We're getting the last bit of rain from the frontal system that is passing over the entire Eastern seaboard. I appreciate the relief from the summer's draught, but man I hate how it slows traffic to a crawl on all the major highways!

Jeff I sure hope you're right about the wind, they were predicting 40mph gusts for my area and I don't have enough shed space to store everything inside...

Phillip - glad to hear the missus has returned home.

Rex - If only that were true <LOL>! Even so, in my case, the wrinkles would probably multiply to accommodate the expanding 'filler'...

Steve - those 'official' forms are infuriating, aren't they! Sometimes it seems like they ask the same question 3 or 4 times with different wording, just to trick me into 'lying'...:mad:

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning All ! Coffee around the shop. That system that is coming down from our Northern Neighbors is suppose to drop a bit of the white stuff around our parts. Typical for this time of the year. Most of the snow will be south of us but they are perdicting around an inch for us. Phillip glad that your wife is home. I remember when mine had her hip replced she went to a nursing home first for a week to kinda rest up . best thing going they taught her how to get around without throwing thedarn thing out. Well gotta get to the farmer's market so you all have a great day !!!

Mornin' all!

Cooled off around here the last few days!

Today: Blustery, much colder, a few sprinkles & flurries possible...High: 43

Tonight: Clearing and cold...Low: 25

temps.jpg

The Mrs. is home and as comfortable as can be expected for now. We have two physical therapists coming over today. My mom is also there. Her wheelchair and stuff is due to be delivered any time. I, unfortunately, could not take another day off. The boss was freaking out. I guess I should be thankful I'm so necessary to the company, huh? Truthfully though, I just want to be home taking care of my wife. Oh well!

I guess I'd best get at it!

Later!

Good Afternoon everyone!

Been in an all morning long Program Committee meeting for church camp. We have a lot to do right now as this is a "transition" year with our Camp Director retiring. I have been spending the last two weeks putting the powerpoint presentation for his being honored at the Presbytery meeting this Saturday. This morning was the "official" review by the committee. I watched the faces of two of the ladies on the committee to see what their reactions were (the tough critics....) They responded exactly the way I was hoping throughout the presentation and said they loved it. So I guess I am good to go for Saturday.

I might actually get to work on the trains later today.....

Have a good rest of thye day!

Hey Phillip,

Look I know I have a sick sense of humor, but what you need to do is record your wife while she is on meds, you know, really get her going. Then you can have fun a family parties in about 5 years.

Glad she is home.

Chip,
We had great fun with her the other day when she was on the morphine! She asked some classic questions such as "Honey, when are the purple gorillas coming for Thanksgiving?" and other such fun things. We were also informed that we were not in a hospital. We were in a Barbie Dollhouse!

Yes, it was an interesting day!

morning all, just getting ready for work, we are on charity orders for the children in need appeal, so "team colours are" the order of the day, as i do military truck parts it's military clothing for me,,,should be fun,
later

G'Morning all, I hope its a fine day at your places :) here its a terrible thunderstorm going on. It's been quite a while since I last dropped in for a coffee :)

Is this layout of anyone here in the forum? I found this picture while I was surfing around on net

LAYOUT

I had to put a link cause the picture is too big, and donno yet how to make thumbnails :p

Good morning folks

It was a quite raw as I headed out the door this morning. It was 42 F with a 16 MPH wind blowing which made it feel much colder. The high toady is supposed to reach 48 F. It looks like we have rain coming in for the weekend.

I did not make it here yesterday. I had a rough day. It started with having to take my daughter to the orthodontist to have her braces looked at. She got to school a little late but it was not too bad for her. She missed her homeroom and about the first 5 minutes of math. I just have a problem with these doctors who only have hours during the school day for the kids. You’re a kids orthodontist, why is your last appointment 3:30 PM? Once I got into the office it was straight into a meeting. Then from there I was putting out fires the rest of the day. It was after 9 PM last night before I got to visit any of the railroad forums I haunt.

No modeling again last night.

This weekend will be busy. Tonight the Cub scouts have a Bowling and Pizza party. Tomorrow morning we collect the Scouting for Food bags and bring them to a local Food Bank. We then have the grocery shopping and (I know some of you don’t want to hear this) then some Christmas shopping.

I have two Walthers coil cars on the work bench that I need to finish installing the grab irons. On the layout I would like to detail the Farm House area some more.

I hope everybody has a good day.

Morning fellas, pretty cool day here in Oklahoma 43 right now but suppose to warm up to the 70s. I remember scouting for food when I was in cub scouts Tom, seems to me I remember some elderly person that was hard of hearing was trying to give me can"dy" instead of can"ned" goods, LOL!!! Well good luck with it tomorrow, and I hope everyone has a good weekend modeling. I plan to get new tires put on my car tomorrow, work on term paper this weekend, maybe do a little modeling as well. See ya guys later.
Nick

Mornin' everyone!

We are getting off to a cold start on this Friday morning. Skies have cleared, the wind has died down and readings are into the mid 20s.

Today: Partly sunny and chilly...High: 48

Tonight: Increasing clouds, not as cold...Low: 34

Well, the wife is doing good, the boy has a basketball game tonight, the daughter is staying home with mom and I'm the taxi! Guess I'd best get used to it, huh?

Good morning.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 11/16/2007

Wind Chill: 34°F
Humidity: 89%
Dew Point: 31°F

So Far Today
High: 39°F
Low: 34°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 0mph NNE

Today High: 68 Sunny...cooler. Highs in the upper 60s. North winds 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight Low: 35 Mostly clear. Colder. Patchy frost after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. Light and variable winds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mornin' Steve!

Mornin' Maxi!

Mornin' Bill!

Mornin Tom!

Mornin' Nick!

Mornin' Philip!

Mornin' Jeffrey!

Sure hope I didn't miss anyone..... I'm off to the Allergist for a TOE test to see if my ear problems are fungus related. We are currently having some strange weather here in the Finger Lakes this morning. THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING! Ahem, (deep breath....) OK there seems to be little white pieces of sky falling right now from up there someplace. Luckily it is not sticking to anything yet. A flurry, thats what it is. A flurry. I have to get my winter terms back down and in use I guess...

Have a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back