Coffee Shop Part VII is now OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
The texture on it looks pretty good, as long as it's not too close to the front of the layout. I printed it on cardstock and the interior walls and signs were printed on air mail paper, the signs especially. I didn't want them looking like slabs hung on the walls.

Good Morning from Tipton IN ! :D

TIPTONDEPOT.png

10-14-07

:eek:

donuts1.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png

Good morning.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 10/14/2007

Wind Chill: 55°F
Humidity: 85%
Dew Point: 51°F

So Far Today
High: 58°F
Low: 55°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 3mph E

Today High: 85 Sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. Southeast winds around 10 mph.

Tonight Low: 65 Partly cloudy. Warmer. Lows in the mid 60s. Southeast winds around 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable.

P1010002-11.jpg

Good morningn folks. I'm at my inlaws house for the weekend. My wifes whole family was here for dinner last night. It was like Christmas without the family drama! I think that I may need to step away from the forums someday. Being locked out of participating across the street made me angry. Isn't that silly? I have to admit, some of the attraction to these forums is wondering what's going to happen next. People watching, if you will. I hope everyone has a good Sunday.

Morning all!

Well, I know they say it in other areas of the country, but around here it's really true! If you don't like the weather in Indiana, stick around 5 minutes, it'll change!

Last week we dropped 35 degrees from one day to the next. Two days ago we struggled into the mid 50's. Yesterday it was the 60's. Today we'll hit the low to mid 70's, and tomorrow, they're looking for the 80's! And lest you think the roller coaster stops there, tuesday looks like it's back to the 60's again! I guess you could say that the weather around here is anything but boring!

In other news, I used yesterday to build a basketball goal for my boy. Took me about 3/4 of the day, but it was all good. 5 minutes after I finished it, he and four other boys from the neighborhood were playing horse with it. Got a few other things to catch up on today.

As for the forum across the street.....if you check the "remember me" box when you log in, you won't have to log in every time and you won't be locked out during those few times a year that they do some maintinance. It'll place a cookie in your files, it'll recognize you when you go there and the door will just open right up for you. (Personally, I hate having to log in every single time I go to a forum anyways.)

So what's up with you all?

Good Morning ! Bill , Jeffrey , RAY, Corey & Philip Another cool overcast morning here on the Niagara Frontier . Just another cup of coffee and read the paper this morning . Well hope everyone enjoys thier Sunday !!!!!

GEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! guys, I almost freaked out today, I couldn't get in teh forums, its like I was banned or something. The only page I couldn't access was this forum, all the above links I could get into. Anyone has any idea what might have happened. When I checked with my friends they all could access it, even people from my ISP. I didn't know what to do, I also tried to contact the webmaster, but the address was invalid and the mail came back to me.

DAMN!!!! luckily it came back to normal after 9 hours.

Does anyone has an explenation?

Thanks

Good morning folks

We have a crisp morning out there. It was 46 F as I headed off to work. The high today is supposed to reach 69 F. Despite the recent rain we had we still need a mot more. The ground is once again rock hard and dry, and the plants are wilting.

My son’s football lost again. Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse it did. Many of the players gave up after the other team scored their first touchdown. On the bright side my son’s team scored their first touchdown/points in 22 quarters. A sad commentary was that only 6 kids, including my son celebrated the TD; the others had a so-what attitude. In all my years coaching and watching youth sports I have never come across such a group of uninspired kids without any pride in themselves. The coaches try but how do motivate a kid who does not want to be motivated or who just doesn’t care? Sorry for the rant but my son was frustrated by the fact that so many of his teammates didn’t seem to care whether they won or lost.

The rest of the weekend was somewhat productive. We started getting the garage ready for the winter stuff but did not get too far because we had to rush my father-in-law to the doctor’s office because he ripped the toe nail out of big toe. Toe is healing up nice now. I did, however, clean a large portion of the basement.

I have almost completed the museum diorama for my wife. I still have some final painting and touch-ups. I also airbrush weathered the 11 hoppers. Next is sealing them and sprucing-up the plastic coal loads that came with the seven open hoppers.

I hope everybody has a good day.

Good morning.
There's rain in the forecast this morning.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 10/15/2007

Wind Chill: 64°F
Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 60°F

So Far Today
High: 66°F
Low: 64°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 8mph SSE

Today High: 85 Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Light and variable winds becoming southeast around 10 mph in the afternoon.

Tonight Low: 65 Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. Light and variable winds.

P1010003-13.jpg

Good morning.
There's rain in the forecast this morning.

Jeff:

Can ya send some of the rain this way????

Drought has gotten so bad here all commercial car washes are just about closed down, there's no watering of lawns, plants, anything outside. :mad: If you go over your "allotment" of use as defined by the water company here, there are four possible infractions, first starts with a surcharge and the fourth one ends with a disconnect!:eek:

Morning all!

FINALLY, looks like we might see some rain in the near future. We're WAY behind on rainfall this year.

TODAY...WARMER AGAIN! Highs hit the mid-70's Sunday, and we will tack about 5 degrees to that today. Here is a map of expected highs temperatures. Weather will be dry today, with a mixture of sun and clouds, rain chances will hold off until tonight.

RAIN ON THE WAY! A line of storms will develop in Illinois this afternoon, and this wave of moisture will move into central Indiana after sunset. The verdict is still out on how well this wave of moisture will hold together. If this moisture can sustain the lack of lift and overnight timing...rain amounts COULD be between .25" and .75", which is much needed.

Got my honey-do list knocked out yesterday, but my own list didn't get touched. My boy has basketball practice tonight, so it doesn't look like my list will get done tonight either. Maybe tomorrow night?

So whats up in your neck of the woods?

Howdy gents.

I'm pretty excited. I just finished my first Fast Tracks turnout. It took me 3 hours but I'll bet I half that on the next one. Most of the time was spent looking for the right tool and figuring what I was supposed to do with it.

The good news is that it turned out well and rolling stock just glides across it.

With any luck, I'll get my trackwork down next weekend.

Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Tom!

Mornin' Jeffrey!

Mornin' Carey!

Mornin' [Philip!

Mornin' Chip!

Crisp cool fall weather here in the Finger Lakes again today. High is supposed to be 59°F and the low tonight 44°F. Hope everyone has a great day!

Good Morning Fellas ! Another overcast day here suppose to get up to 61 but I don't think any rain today . Feel sorry for you guys down south , It seems the only time you get rain is when an unwanted Hurricane comes storming at you . But seriously I hope you get some rain real soon. Josh hope you feel better soon . Colds are not fun, Tom kids now awdays follow what the big boys do . They are great role plares aren't they ? well hope everyone takes some time out to enjoy the day !!!

Jeff:

Can ya send some of the rain this way????

Drought has gotten so bad here all commercial car washes are just about closed down, there's no watering of lawns, plants, anything outside. :mad: If you go over your "allotment" of use as defined by the water company here, there are four possible infractions, first starts with a surcharge and the fourth one ends with a disconnect!:eek:
Something my parents did when they lived in west Texas back in the late 50's was to run the discharge line of the washing machine out into the garden. They were under drought conditions and couldn't use water for non-essentials. Since the discharge water was waste water it didn't apply.

Here there's a handy little law protecting people like me who are on medical equipment and require water (no ifs, ands or buts).

Last edited by a moderator:
You want rain, you can have some of ours! We are in for rain the next five days in Wisconsin. I guess I shouldn't complain, this summer we were begging for rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back