Coffee Shop Part VII is now OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Bill ! And to all other coffee shop customers from this brisk cool morning on the Niagara Frontier ! Hope all have a nice Friday !!!! Nice jokes there guys ! Ray your right that Lake snow machine will be cranking up if it doesn't freeze over!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning folks

We had more rain overnight. Some areas were harder hit than others as there were reports of trees down and power outages in certain locations throughout the Delaware Valley. It does appear that the rain is over for the next few days. The temperatures are more fall-like. It was 54 F as I rolled out of the drive this morning. Our high is supposed to be 63 F.

I did not get any modeling done last night.

This is one of those I have no idea what is going on weekends. Saturday is clear for the moment but that could change. My wife is now going to work on Sunday. Actually she is taking a field trip to look at a wetlands preserve. My son has a football game at home.

On the workbench I would like to airbrush weather the 11 hoppers I have been working on for months and seal them. I also would like to start adding some details to the Farm House area on the layout.

I hope everybody has a good day.

Good morning.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 10/12/2007

Wind Chill: 57°F
Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: 48°F

So Far Today
High: 64°F
Low: 56°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 7mph ENE

Today High: 85 Sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. Light and variable winds.

Tonight Low: 52 Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 50s. Light and variable winds.

P1010004-6.jpg

Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Paul!

Mornin' Tom!

Mornin' Jeffrey! You snuck in while my back was turned.

A bit dreary here in the Finger Lakes today. Lots of gray clouds overhead. Predicting some showers this afternoon and most of next week. Much more usual Fall weather with highs in the high 50s and low 60s. I finished the wood splitting yesterday and hopefully have enough stacked to get through Winter. Free wood is a lot cheaper than natural gas for winter heating. I try to save the Natural Gas for important parts of the house like the train room. It was so nice last year to work down there and have it comfortably warm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning all! HAPPY FRIDAY! Y'all have a good weekend and I look forward to the weekend posts! later!

Good morning.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 10/13/2007

Wind Chill: 51°F
Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 46°F

So Far Today
High: 59°F
Low: 51°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 0mph NNE

Today High: 85 Sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. Light and variable winds.

Tonight Low: 55 Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 50s. Light and variable winds.

P1010002-9.jpg

Happy Saturday !!!! Bill & Jeffrey , Another cool crisp morning here in Buffalo .Suppose to get Lake Effect Rain later today but that is better then what we had last year 23 inches of snow . Will post some pics later. Well hops everyone has a real nice day !!!!!

Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Jeffrey!

Mornin' Paul!

I'm off to church to run the sound system for a wedding this afternoon. Very soon we have to get the ministers trained on the system so they can start it up make the settings, and shut down properly at the end. They seem to like to avoid learning these kind of things...........

Hi, everyone, my first visit to the coffee shop. Seems more genteel than the one across the street, where they kept knocking over tables and spilling my coffee. :) Warm weather for fall down here in the Heart of Dixie with a high of 85 today although it has finally been going down into the 50's at night. The drought here has been awful. That last significant rain we had was on 9/11 and that was only an inch. We've had 3.89 inches in my backyard since July 1, which now puts us 19 inches below normal. I've heard it rained down here but you can't prove it by me since I moved here a year and a half ago. I actually think I change the weather. Every vacation I've been on we've had floods, hurricanes, blizzards, not to mention military coups and being attacked by Maoist guerrillas in Nepal. I'm think of starting a web site where I'll charge people five bucks a year and post where I'm going on vacation so they'll know where not to go. :)

Hey Jim, welcome to the coffee shop. I've only been in this thread once before. Across the street is going through 'scheduled maintenance'. I just cleared out my cookies and files on my computer. I tried to log in over there and am locked out until Monday morning. It seems a little suspicious to me. Oh well, I''ll just be a spectator today.

evening Jim, Corey, Ray, Paul
bit of a lousy day here today, woke up full of a cold, went to watch some rail fan trips go through,,, foggy and raining so no pictures then endured a kids party at an egyptian themed place, only 300 kids and the sound system and music from hell !!!!! my head hurts

I need a beer

Here's something I'm working on in my spare time. It's an all paper structure (with the exception of the base).I found the link to the plans on another forum and printed one out and decided to cut it out and build it. I still have to put on some details and install the roof. This is what I have so far.

P1010002-10.jpg

P1010001-13.jpg

I hope to have it completed by tomorrow night.

jeff, did you print that on card stock, or is it just regualar "copy" paper? how does it look in dimentional veiw from being printed ie the texture? ryan (wrconstruction)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back