Good Morning from Tipton IN ! :D

TIPTONDEPOT.png

07-15-07

:eek:

donuts_2.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png

Hello.

I want to share some good news for a change. Yesterday we celebrated the XX anniversary of Gloria's 29th birthday. We went to daughter Chrissy's house for a bit of a party.

This is Chrissy
100_0839.png

And Kathy, our other daughter
100_0836.jpg

and our son Steven
100_0871.png

Of course our great grand daughter was there too, as you can see.

Here's they are
100_0873.png

Gloria had a wonderful day with the family. It was so nice to see her smile and laugh, I wish this could happened every day.

Happy MRRing
36_13_12.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Gloria. Great looking family you got there Luc.
Nothing in the MRRing way done today. I did get the south side of the creek crossing cleared out and about half way up the north side. There is a lot of silt, alot more ten I thought. Right now it's time for bed.
Good Night All

Good morning. More wet stuff today with rainfall up to two inches an hour.

Today's Weather for:
Leesville, LA 71446 7/16/2007

Leesville airport

So Far Today
High: 73°F
Low: 72°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 3mph NNE
Heat Index: 77°F
Humidity: 95%
Dew Point: 70°F

Today High: 88 Cloudy. Chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...then showers and thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. Light and variable winds. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

Tonight Low: 72 Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. South winds up to 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable.

Rainfall expectations are for scattered thunderstorms with heavy rainfall up to 2 inches an hour in some areas.

biscuitsgravy.jpg

Good morning folks

We had a big downpour last night. Now it looks like the hot and hazies are coming back. It is 74F now on its way to 86 F with a possibility of thunderstorms.

We had a busy weekend with the old grocery shopping expedition. We did go to see the new Harry Potter movie. Also spent some time mowing the grass and doing other yard work.

I finished coloring the wall on the layout and made good progress coloring the road near the farm house. I also began weathering wheels for the tank cars I am working on.

Luc looks like a great time was had by all!

I hope everybody has a good day.

Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Jeffrey!

Mornin' Luc! Nice to meet your family!

Mornin' Tom!

Yep I'm back from camp. Anybody miss me? Had a fantastic week with 12 music campers and ended the week with a very moving worship service which we led after a week of learning the music, writing skits, dance, writing prayers and such. One absolutely wonderful moment for me was after the service when a couple came up to me as I was getting ready for the photo-op. The woman asked me if I was the Mr. Howard that taught at Elm St. School in Waverly a long time ago. I replied that I was. She started to grin from ear to ear and said she was one of my students and recounted all the things that I used to do with her class when she was a 5th and 6th grader. Made my day!

During our last rehearsal I managed to trip over a monitor speaker and fell with my guitar flat on my face. Luckily it was on carpeting. I came down very hard on my left knee and my right side. The nurse got me an ice pack for my knee which immediately started to swell. I have a huge bruise on that knee and also on my side. My ribs are very sore, but the knee doesn't feel too bad. Oh well, the show must go on!

Nice one Ray sounds like you enjoyed every min of the week, i met my primary school teacher two week's back, she's 80 now and still remembered me after a little guesswork, fantastic.

I remember when I was in the eighth grade my teacher told me I would be short and fat. She was all of 5ft and 5 ft around. To some extent she was right although now I am/was 5ft 10inches and weigh in at 215. By todays standards she was right but not 44 yrs ago. At the time I was only 5' 2" and when I turned sideways and stuck out my tongue I looked like a zipper. It is amazing how much we have changed but remained the same. I saw my Senior year Prom date today and she has really plumped up but as soon as she spoke I knew her by her laugh and voice. After a second look she looked the same because of the freckles. The gray hair is what threw me I guess LOL LOL. I ran across many friends today at the County 4-H Fair. I even remember most of the names and they all remember mine. HMMMMM I wonder how that could happen.

Humm, so, now that I posted the BOLO for model train molds I can buy... I find out my dad is in the hospital. Seems he's not getting the oxygen he needs. Those years of smoking, the working in the mines & smelters, and around lots of asbestos have caught up to him.

Good morning.
Just a quick weather post before I hit the shower.

Josh: Sorry to hear about your father.

Today High: 88 Mostly cloudy. Chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...then showers and thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. Light and variable winds becoming south around 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

Tonight Low: 72 Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Light and variable winds.

No breakfast for me this morning. I'm going in for a ct scan this morning.

Good morning folks

The weather guessers say it is going to be 90 F without humidity today. However, they are predicating that it will get muggy tonight. Currently it is 75 F and feels humid to me. They are also saying that we should have some thunder boomers later tonight.

We had a fun evening. When we got home from the family visit to the optometrist we found that our lawn service folks had been by. Upon inspection we found that they had spread fertilizer and insecticide in the fenced off portion of our yard that contains the fish pond. They have strict orders not to go in that portion of the yard although the local manager tried to deny it, well at least until we produced the original contract with the information on it. Since the stuff that used was in pellet form I had the pleasure of looking like the local whacko by vacuuming our grass with the wet/dry vac. Considering that we have about 50 fish, 2 frogs, and an unknown quantity of tadpoles in the pond it was worth the effort. To replace what is in the pond (some of the fish are close to 10 years old) would be over $1000.00.

Even with all the outside fun I did get something done on the layout. I put down the fine turf in the area of the farm house. It is amazing what a difference it makes when you add the green colored turf to the layout.

Josh, our prayers go out to your father and your family.

I hope everybody has a good day.

Good Morning ! Bill , Jeffrey , Luc and Tom . Another nice day on the Niagara Frontier . Not much going on here but we have a big Canal Festival next ti the Erie Canal going on, so gonna go sample the food and ware for the rest of the week. Have a great day alll !!!

Morning all

Josh, I'll keep your father & family in my prayers :(

Tom - sorry to hear about your bad experience with the lawn boys. It was probably late in the day and they wanted to finish and get home, no time for things like reading special instructions on the contract. Hopefully they'll learn from this...

Mornin' everyone!

Tom, that would tend to tick me off. It is amazing how dumb people can be at times. You would think anyone who has a license to spread the stuff would know better than to spread it near a pond with fish, etc. in it.........

Josh, sorry to hear your father isn't well. Hope they can get things straightened out for him and he is better.

I haven't even had a chance to get to the cellar to check and see if the RR is still there since getting home. Way too many household chores to catch up on. Got to do my laundry today so I will be able to spend a few minutes working on the layout while the washer is running.

Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back