Coffee Shop 31 Feb 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.
A freight passing through dropped off this mysterious rail car. Nobody seems to know what it's for.:confused::D:rolleyes:

DSCN1768.jpg

Good Afternoon

Welp, he is going to survive, although he will be having a few things he won't be able to touch now:rolleyes::eek:.....they had him up a little bit this morning and we did take him to the patients waiting/lounge area to yap...He is doing a lot better today:):)

The weather here is fantastic, if you're a duck. The rain is averaging half an inch per hour and it looks like it's going to keep up most of the night. More thunderstorms coming in so I'm shutting down. See y'all tomorrow.

DSCN1808.jpg

DSCN1801.jpg

Jeffrey: listening to the weather and looking at the radar, you may need to get the spider webs out of your snorkel...or patch the holes in your boat...quick! :D

Welp, he is going to survive, although he will be having a few things he won't be able to touch now:rolleyes::eek:.....they had him up a little bit this morning and we did take him to the patients waiting/lounge area to yap...He is doing a lot better today:):)

That's good news. Glad you were there for him. Great job being strong and in charge when the big shoe dropped.

Now I know where my warm weather went! It ran off to New Hampshire!

Good morning. It's 53° and the sky is black with clouds. The high will be 60°. There's a 90% chance of rain. A flash flood watch is in effect.

My plans for today. Stay inside. Stay dry. Work on the layout. Sounds good to me. We had some bad storms come through yesterday and last night. Three short power outages that I know of. At least one more while I was asleep. I haven't been outside to look around but I imagine it's a mess out there. I could hear the rain and wind but also the sound of debris hitting the roof and sides of my trailer, most of it making thumping sounds as it hit but once in a while there'd be a load bang as something bigger hit.

Well I can hear another thunderstorm approaching. Weather radar shows it moving NNW and it looks like another nasty one. Be back in when I can. Otherwise I'll be staying under cover.

DSCN1811.jpg

Good morning from SoCal. 48 heading for sunny and 75. Day 3 of the work week. I managed to get some small increases approved for some of the folks. First one in 4 years.

Good morning, weather has been nice this week so far. Low to upper 70's with a few scattered T-storms possible.

The woodcarving bug decided to bit me a few weeks ago, so that's mostly what I've been doing lately. Work has gone from really slow to extremely slow. A certain book says you have 6 days of the week to work and on the seventh day you shall rest......my world has been turned upside down. My world is now "You have 6 days to rest, and one the seventh day you shall work.":cool: It's a good thing I can live on the guarantee.

Here in the Heartland we set another hi temp record. 84 degrees was today's hi and that makes 7 of the last 8 days with new record hi temps. I have a feeling we will be hit very hard afore long with some kind very nasty stuff. Cold Apr. and May or maybe a very hot dry arid like summer. I sure am getting spoiled with this weather. Earliest I have had my shorts out in many a year and I am lovin it.. To bad my wife has to walk and mow the yard because of my prostate procedure two weeks ago I am limited on what I can do. O mowed a little bit Sun. and I payed for it a little Mon. and Tues. Nothing serious just a little discomfort when I sat down. I started easing myself into the recliner and now it is much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back