Good Morning! from Tipton IN.

anim_coffee.png

:cool:

fishersdepot.png

Depot-Fishers IN

Tipton.gif

TIPTON

What do you mean "morning"? I haven't been to bed yet!:eek::p

A thunderstorm is moving in right now, fairly good light show. Had to close the windows. This weather is really messed up! NWS has just said there are severe storms in our area and we are getting hail about 3/8" diameter with heavy rain at the moment. As long as we don't see Dorothy or Toto things should be OK.

It seems the excitement is all over for now. Now I can go to bed, but the dogs are all awake and the youngest wants to play! Just like kids!

It seems the excitement is all over for now.

I know what you mean! Woke up after a short spell, did some reading and finished off "Sahara" by Clive Cussler. Sump pump kicked on and ran and ran and ran and ......well you get the gist. Never ran that long before and I was afraid the switch was stuck and I'd have to mess with it. :eek: Anyhoooooo, I'm tired enough again so back to the rack. Have a great day all!

Really liked the lights on #1499 Jeffrey. :)

good morning everybody 36* going up to 71*:p i going to c a man about the engines waaaahooo but i will sell them after i inspect them ;)

Good Morning

Weellll...did I get a shock yesterday :eek: ....a friend of mine almost passed away from a heart attack :eek: .We had just finished a deck for his backyard and he was just going into the house when he collapsed right at the threshold of his house..I ended up giving him CPR and had his wife phone 911 for an ambulance...they came and got him to the hospital where he is resting in ICU at the moment...I just phoned up the attending nurse and she told me he is doing OK at the moment...I'll be up there later today...:eek:

Good morning. It's 69° and cloudy with a 20% chance of showers. The high will be 82°. Wind south at 10 to 15 mph.

Well the plan for today is to wipe down the track and run some trains providing Murphy or my father don't have plans I don't know about.

Cleaned my a/c filter yesterday. Boy did it need it! My nephew wonders why I use a fiberglass filter in a window unit. Why not just use the filter that came with it? Well, to be honest, the cheap little thin filter that comes with those units is a piece of crap. It lets through more dirt than it catches. So I buy a pack of large fiberglass filters. I cut out a piece that will completely cover the cheap filter and place it over the aforementioned cheap filter. When I showed it to my nephew yesterday he could plainly see that the dirt was only on the front of the fiberglass mesh. The cheap filter and the fins were clean as a whistle. Guess who's going to Lowe's to get a pack of filters to use in HIS window a/c unit.

P1010578.jpg

This morning I found that I'd neglected to convert a Tyco 40' Hi-cube boxcar to body mounted Kadee's. Twenty minutes later it was converted an dis now ready for service.

DSCN1688.jpg

Good Morning

Weellll...did I get a shock yesterday :eek: ....a friend of mine almost passed away from a heart attack :eek: .We had just finished a deck for his backyard and he was just going into the house when he collapsed right at the threshold of his house..I ended up giving him CPR and had his wife phone 911 for an ambulance...they came and got him to the hospital where he is resting in ICU at the moment...I just phoned up the attending nurse and she told me he is doing OK at the moment...I'll be up there later today...:eek:
Very scary! Good thing you were there and knew what to do; you most likely saved his life.

Around Bama country, we are still having temps in the 80's. The mosquitoes will be big as Apache helicopters...and just as formidable. On the bright side, everything is turning green and starting to bloom. Sure makes you feel good to see life returning to the surroundings.

I have finally neared the finishing point for one of my towns. There is still some detailing to do, but the major parts are all in place. I will probably use it for my AP scenery certificate. This area is one of many, but with the rising cost I have to take it one at a time and slow.

The wife has been bugging me to take her fishing, so I guess that will happen this weekend. My danged Fish Finder went out on me and it is too old for repair. I had to order another one and got the Lowrance Elite-5X DSI that provides a 3d view of the bottom. I probably won't catch any more fish, but it will certainly help me scout-out new water.

Hope all are having a very good Sunday afternoon:).

Well I went and uploaded a short video (one minute and small change) of my Bachmann GP7's making a run around the layout today. They're fussy and will derail if the track work doesn't meet a certain minimum. They didn't derail, so I did an OK job on the track.

th_GP7LayoutTour.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back