Coffee Shop 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening

Rex The repair man came today at 08.50,,, i told em i dont get back from the school till 9am but he came anyway, and left a card saying i was not home when he came, figure that out :( and i would have to re book for another day :( :( :( so i rang British Gas and told them in no uncertain terms how i felt and what had been arranged the day before. A short time later another engineer came out and replaced the whole unit with a brand new one, no sign of the other muppet :( anyway all's well that ends well :) . Later i moved 4 halogen flood lights to a higher level on my wall outside, the other week a burglar set a garage on fire after putting a towel onto the same type of lamp, i didnt want the same to happen to me.

Bob When you due Bob, better get some castor oil down your neck to ease the pain :)

Stevo, Thats one of the thing's I hate the most is Repairmen or Workers that set appointments and can't keep them. As for myself when I set an apointment I try to be there 15 minutes early and wait 30 past for my potential client if they are running late! Also If I'm running late myself i call ahead to reassure them, I'm on my way and haven't forgot about them! It's a lot more work on my end but the trouble usually nets me the job.

One of my clients, gave me a compliment and said, "The personal service is a great touch!" He was amazed at the christmas card that i sent them and how I call during the winter months when I don't see them as often to make sure that they are OK and if they need any thing let me know!

On that note today i got one quote out and I'm currently waiting for my other 5:30 appointment to get home from work so I can give her a quote! The truck tailgate magnet art is doing real good. Also while at the bank paying my Morgage, I asked if I could hang a few of my business cards on the commuinity board....the lady said yes, inquired about my services and is going to give me a call!:D I hope this trend keeps on going!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendly, Happy/Grateful, and Personal service is rare these days. Everybody is in such a rush.....Business' need to slow down and personalize their service more. O'well, Got to ready to go to my 5:30! CUL8er.....

The whole place goes to you know where in a rocket powered hand basket!

Smiley_lol.png
lol-2.png

or in a air powered PooP cannon!

Well I got the small clean up job! $240 It's a small job but it's a start! Next week I should clear $500.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Mikey, I likey! Getting near the right-time for that thing to be on the pavement.

Steve: Don't you hate it! Around here, the best you can do is an a.m. or p.m. appointment, meaning you are stuck for 4 hours either way and hope you are on top of the list. Still, seems you came out on top.

Chris: Keep up the Roll with the business and I will make you an honorary Bama fan, i.e. Roll Tide Roll!

Barry: I would help you build a snow man in the slush, but I will stay with our 60deg temps:p:D.

Bob, must be adjusting to the extra bulge.

Still no Jimmy??

Last edited by a moderator:
JIM!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?:eek::eek::eek:

I hope that flu didn't hit again!!! :eek::eek:

Bob: Remember you need proper nutrition there---:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::D:D

Rex: It's supposed to get to about 7C by tomorrow/Sunday---:D:D:D

Mikey: That's one good lookin' bike! You runnin' it now?:D:D

HELLOOOO!!HELLOOO!!HELLOOO!!HELLOOO!!HELLOOO!!

GOOD MORNING!!!!

Now that I got everyone all up and alert--how are you all?:):)

I've got weekend seminars to do and therefore you should be up too. None of this weekend sleep in stuff:rolleyes::p:D:D:D

Got some sun today and warm temps for here--7C--so we're gonna see some people wearing shorts today--:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

Got some stuff to do---CUL8TR:D:D:D

Good Morning from Floriduh!

Brooksville, Morning temp 28* again. Afternoon 60*

Tampa, Morning temp 41*. Afternoon 68*

Why the Tampa temps? We're going to BG again so the kids can ride the coasters! (BTW: BG=Bush Gardens That's for H-Rex;)) Myself plan on just walking with my wife and enjoying her company! I got the camera charged and ready to go, also I got some Ideas for subject matter of the pic's!

Spring Break starts next week I believe! so we should be seeing tons of drunk collage students on our local beaches! Warning to kids comming to florida for spring break....under age drinkers are going to JAIL and Heavy fines to those old enough to know better drinking on the beach!

As for JIMBO! He's down here in florida, I heard he's in Key West! He's Modeling Speedo's for the local Population down there!:eek::( Ewwwwwwww!:eek: He said he's real fond of the purple with yellow polka-dot one! Once again...Ewwwwwwwwwww!:eek:

Soooooooooo bOb... How the morning sickness treating ya?:eek::p

Jeff you want that Pork Chop after Mikey drags it through his hair? Ewwwwwwww!:eek:

Good morning. It's 54 and sunny. The high should be 68 and mostly sunny.

Woke up this morning with a blood sugar level of 60. Guess I shouldn't have had that Sam Adam's beer last night. A good starch breakfast has things back in good order now. It's a nice sunny day today but I think my activities are going to be limited to inside the house. My ankle is cutting up pretty bad and I can't walk but a few yards at a time. If it improves later I'll see if I can get out to change the EGR valve on the car. That's a simple job that would take about 20 minutes but I can't do it standing on one foot. I have a very nagging suspision the EGR valve on the car at this time is bad. It's an electronic type that doesn't have a vacuum. I tested it the other day. It has three electromagnetic plungers. One goes up and down cleanly as it should but another one is stuck in the down position and the third has a habit of sticking in between the full up and full down positions. It way just need a good cleaning but I'm seriously doubting that. It's for that reason I got another one and the asbestos seal that goes with it. Yeah, I know all the horror stories about asbestos, but it's OK as long as it's not disturbed, and believe me, I have no intention of disturbing it.

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/Running-Bear/P1010640.jpg

Just got home from visiting my brother and SIL's new puppies. They are just precious! Maggie is the red one and Kevin is the blond. They are truly wonderful! :)

Nice looking pups Sandy.

Just called my sister to find out what time she and her daughter are going out tonight. I've been cooped up over here all day and I'm going to get out tonight even if it's just to grab a cheeseburger. Meanwhile I'm keeping the makers of hydrocodone in business so I at least can get around a bit.

HEY Chris- where is that pork chop? I have the grill all hot and ready to go!

We went and picked the bike up this morning and got it to my home. The low fuel light came on about 2 miles from my house. I spent about an hour looking for my helmet in several boxes packed 8 years ago. It is still boxed up!
I wound up driving my van over to borrow my daughter's helmet, so I could go get gas in the bike. 3.5 gallons later, I was ready to go.
I spent most of the day learning to ride this bike without hurting anybody... mainly me. It is kinda like riding a Mack truck, when you are expecting a pickup truck.

I have to get back to building a canopy tent for my movie scene on the club layout. I have about 1/3 of the scene glued down and have the rest of it planned. I need a tent for the crew and actors to get out of the sun and help fill a blank area.
I hope it turns out well!
Y'all have a great weekend!

My ankle has been hurting bad all day today. After dinner tonight my sister got me some oxycodone tablets to take, one every eight hours. I tell you what, I can hardly feel my ankle now. If it's like this tomorrow I'll have no problem fixing the car. The stuff works good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back