Atlas Gensets??

LOL well MAYBE you will see them for Christmas but the GP40-2L's have been delayed just as long so who knows whats going on. I just spend the money on other things and when I see them shipping I start saving up again. No big deal for me.

I believe that the gensets were supposed to be released before the GP40-2Ws.

As for the ES44s.... they will have tsunami sound, correct? Did Soundtraxx make a recording of the GEVO? Also, will it have an e-bell?

BIG UPDATE!

Atlas rep Dave Casdorph said that the container shipping report will not show the gensets.

However, he also said that the gensets are still scheduled to ship next week, which means that they MAY actually be in the container.

He said that he will let us know when he gets more info. After about 7 and a half months, I think it is time to cross my fingers, or hold my breath, or whatever people do when they are hoping/wishing for something. :D

BIG UPDATE!

Atlas rep Dave Casdorph said that the container shipping report will not show the gensets.

However, he also said that the gensets are still scheduled to ship next week, which means that they MAY actually be in the container.

He said that he will let us know when he gets more info. After about 7 and a half months, I think it is time to cross my fingers, or hold my breath, or whatever people do when they are hoping/wishing for something. :D

Not really a big update as thats the same person who said they were shipping on August 15th, LOL. And from my preorders at my distributor the GP40-2L's were supposed to be here 12/30/2009 and the Gensets 1/30/2010. I believe the announcement date was the same or pretty close on both units though. Maybe I will finally get my 4 gensets if this is true, LOL. I will believe it when I get the EMail from my Distributor to come pick them up and hold them in my hand.

Well if Atlas screws them up then that would be a very big disappointment as they have had plenty of time to fix the Nose issue and some other details by now.

Do they really ship an entire order of a product at once? If so, talk about putting all your eggs in one basket :( I know that shipments are insured, but still..... I'd hate for those shiny new gensets to end up in the drink...

container-ship-heavy-weather.GIF

Wooo Hoooo newest info on the GP40-2L is November/December Lets hope the Gensets are not joining them, LOL only a year late.

ETA for that container (China shipped the gensets in their own container) is 9/16/2010. It should take about a week to get to Walthers and maybe another week until it gets to Josh. Then, it should take 2-3 days to get to me, which means I will have them by Halloween! :(

Back