Search results

1. C

UPS/FedEX Warehouse

Hey guys, I remember someone posting pics of a UPS warehouse. Does anyone have one on their layout that they can post pics of?
  2. C

HO scale trams/trolleys

does anyone know where you can get modern era trolley like the one in the youtube link below. it is at the 30 seconds mark and throughout. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GjjogknFQw&NR=1
  3. C

securing vehicles to flat cars

is there anything out there that is tacky, kind of like the goo that you see sometimes on magazines that sticks an advertisement to it, once removed you see a bead of gel like substance that was used to adhere it? i'm planning on securing 20 combines onto 10 accurail flatcars and they dont have...
  4. C

Auto distribution layouts

Lets see some autoracks yard segments for those that have modeled them. I'm planning on doing a yard with several autoracks and a walthers distribution facility.
  5. C

source for 2-56 screws

Can anyone provide a good source for purchasing 2-56 screws. I checked the Lowes and they didnt have any or so they said. HD? Radio shack?
  6. C

Model RR shops near West Palm Beach, FL?

anyone know of any Model RR shops in the West Palm Beach area? i'll be in the area and had some time to kill.
  7. C

Athearn Blue Box

Does anyone have any tips on assembling Blue box locos, specifically attaching hand rails, details etc?
  8. C

Gunderson Twin-Stack intermodal well cars

Does anyone know if they make these for HO scale? Gunderson Twin-Stack intermodal well cars the pic is half way down the page under O scale cars: http://mrr.trains.com/en/News%20and%20Reviews/New%20Products/2008/11/News%20and%20Products%20for%20November%2020%202008.aspx
  9. C

Good Deal on tools - Task Force - Lowes

Just passing along something that I saw at Lowes near the checkout. They had Small Hobby tool pack for $0.99 - includes mini needle nose, several types of tweezers. they also had other stuff as well.
  10. C

Accurail flat cars

I'm planning on putting 2 harvesters on as the load. What would you use to secure them? Black thread?
  11. C

NJ Transit

does anyone know if any manufacturers will be creating a HO version of the ALP-46 ( NJ transit)...
  12. C

Favorite Train movie

Recently saw Unstoppable. Good movie with alot of Diesel action. What is your favorite Rail flic?
  13. C

Tri-Rail

Does anyone have a Tri-rail loco and cars running on their setup? I thought they had other locos other than the GP50. What is the one that runs in Cali with the bombadier cars?
  14. C

11 tons of marijauna in 6 rail cars

they found it in a UP cars in Chicago http://www.medicaldaily.com/news/20101217/4701/eleven-tons-marijuana-seized-7-charged.htm
  15. C

anyone use flatcars for Harvester loads

I want to have a whole train with multiple cars with Case Harvesters. does anyone have this in their layouts? if so what type of cars do you use?

Back