Recent content by model-a

1. M

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LV

Morning guys 4:50 in the south stopped raining but very windy woke me up so far no trees down. Getting some coffee started no big plans today watching football later, wishing I had a layout to work on perfect day if I where up and running. Ok guys will be around. model-a chris,
  2. M

Yes sir it's been a while since I've been here glad to be back, not talking much just trying to catch up with ya'll I from NC close to Charlotte. I am n-scale guy but like all trains and love the hobby I meet cool people. model-a chris,
  3. M

Man everyone is shooting at anything that moves. model-a chris,
  4. M

Good morning guys rain here in my town looks like it will do this all day, Ya'll stay safe and dry. model-a chris,
  5. M

Good morning guys I have been off the radar for a while number off different reasons I won't go into just glad to be back. What a nasty day and looks like it's going to get worse ya'll stay dry today, I get my grandson today looking forward to that he's walking now so I have a hard time keeping...
  6. M

Been gone for a bit

Been gone for a bit just haven't had time I still don't have a layout but I can listen to you guys and that helps me keep up with the hobby. model-a chris,
  7. M

New from West Virginia

Welcome aboard glad to have you. Chris,
  8. M

Couple Scenery questions

I think the power lines go thru the tunnels, don't really know what your talking about with the bridges sorry. Chris,
  9. M

new from alaska

Hey Danny welcome to the forum, glad to have you.
  10. M

Running Bear's Coffee Shop XLIV

Morning guy's 65 and overcast going up to the mid 80s today, no big plans for today time for my daily walk doing better and better every day so ya'll have a good day. Chris,
  11. M

Trains and old cars can't wait to take him for a ride in the model-a, when I get done with it. Chris,
  12. M

10-4 on that my friend I can't make those sounds anyway. Chris,
  13. M

Thank's buddy I think he should get a train for Christmas this year right he's old enough right. Chris,
  14. M

New to Model Railroad My first N scale layout

When I do my next layout it will be all Kato track I have so much of it plus I luv how good it works. Chris,
  15. M

Good morning guy's 57 hear warming up to the mid 80s later, coffee is great this morning Bill and the jeep mower is flat out bad to the bone that's what I need. Good for you Terry I like that Karma are you sure it was a Bus and not a Train hahaha, will I should be a Grandfather for the forth...

Back