New from West Virginia

Tyco Nut

Hi everyone,

Just joined the forum. Starting up my model railroad after 37 years. I started off on Tyco and still love it to this day. Making a large scale layout with DCC, lots of conversions and upgrades to stock in my future.

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you onboard!

I am a Tyco fan myself, my first train was a Tyco spirit of 76 RTR set. I favor Lionel now.

Hello Tyco Nut and Welcome to the forum.
I've been on here a while and you'll find it a very friendly place with lots of help for whatever you might be doing.

I'm all across the country but according to a family tree I saw my Aunt in Massachusetts did, that's on my Dad's mothers' side I'm supposed to be related to members of the Cass RR so I understand.

See you around the forums here.

G'day Tyco Nut...West Virginia eh,,,.I'm in Australia and live in our smallest State...and Tasmania is referred to in area as very close to that of West Virginia...and quite mountainous too..This is a great forum..you'll love every second of it as you take part in a great variety of topics..Doesn't matter what scale , what type..what country , we're all made just as welcome..Cheers...Rod

Started with a tyco Chattanooga choo-choo set in the early 70's myself, a lot of us got started with them. Plus I'm a neighbor next door in PA. Welcome!

Back