WPF 03/22 to 03/28

Rico

BN Modeller
Well I guess I better get this train a rollin'!

Finally dug thru some of the boxes that have been buried during the reconstruction, it's like being a kid at Christmas finding all kinds of goodies I forgot I had or purchased!

Here's a project I forgot I had started... I have more here somewhere....:confused:

Mid 1955 and the New Haven looks to EMD for new power. The SD7 proved a little bigger than they could use everywhere so they went with the smaller but slightly more powerful GP9 instead. Luckily a photographer caught the one of a kind SD7 #1525 someplace on the Midland Division before the unit was traded back to EMD.

picture.php

P1020879.png

The beer aging car is nearly finished! The plan is to do some paint touch ups and add something identifying it as beer, most likely using a dry transfer decal. I haven't named the brewery yet.

The beer aging car is nearly finished! The plan is to do some paint touch ups and add something identifying it as beer, most likely using a dry transfer decal. I haven't named the brewery yet.

You know, of course, what the only possible option is, right?

Pawtucket+Patriot+Ale.jpg

Well I guess I better get this train a rollin'!

Finally dug thru some of the boxes that have been buried during the reconstruction, it's like being a kid at Christmas finding all kinds of goodies I forgot I had or purchased!

Here's a project I forgot I had started... I have more here somewhere....:confused:

Rico! I didn't know you had one of them! Cool!:D

He he he... thanx Karl!
Wait till you see the other project I started, that is if I can find it!

Great work everyone!

NYC System who used to post on here all the time did a small fleet of Pawtucket Ale boxcars or reefers.

Cemetery

Been working on this for a few days. First time using any flox or turfing material.
Certainly more to do on it...

SC

Back