Weekly Photo Fun 8/7- 8/13

One of the structures now has an interior view. This one is a barber shop.
DSCN1628.jpg

Jim: Thought you would be interested in this bit of detail. This is an O scale C&S Baker tank which I am scratch building. The interesting detail is the ground cover on the base is dirt from the actual site on the C&S. Going to have to take more containers this September and do some more collecting after the Narrow Gauge Convention as nothing looks better then the real thing.

Matt Dillow
MD Custom Models

Last edited by a moderator:
And some other projects from today, first two shots are of a tank car loading facility with a pump house in the middle of the platform. Last shot is of a line crew storage shed which will have a full interior. Both pieces are in O scale, unloading platform is for a client, storage shed is for the convention.

Matt Dillow
MD Custom Models

An Overland Models Brass General Electric Test Car #100. Removed the window glazing, quick light weathering, re-install the glazing, and waaa laaa. :) Back to Mark she goes...............

100_4481.jpg

Jeffrey, very nice job and the backlit cardstock interior looks very convincing. Yu've really come a long way with your structure skills.

"BTW UP2CSX and Alcomotive, Here is a video I had on my pc I forgot about of the engines and cars. I just uploaded it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkyXW3sorg "

Mike, great video and sound. Can you tell me more about this set up? The MRC 1662 is a sound only decoder? what are you using for the motor decoder? and speaker? Do you have the speaker in an enclosure? I'm working with an MRC sound and motor decoder, don't know the model number off the top of my head, and the sound and slow speed running isn't near as good as what you have in the video.

Back