ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

NYC_George
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Model Railroad Photo Gallery About

• Hi George hope all is well with you. I have been gone for a while now back in the swing of things here. I bought a house just outside of Fort Edward near Argyle NY. Settled in and now working on new layout this fall/winter. A small one for now. Anyhow hope to hear from you again! Peace, James
    Alcomotive I have a lot of extra suff you can have if we hook up one day. Locos and stuff with sound I don't use anymore. A few controlers etc.

George
    good to see you back on here...I am living in Schuylerville ....north east of Saratoag Springs.
    That's great Alcomotive. I spent the winter in FL. I'll be at the track in Aug. I'll let you know when.

George
    george....im in new york now....moved up here last month from florida so now i am in my birth place...saratoga springs....we should hook up sometime. hope all is well with you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.