Recent content by NYC_George

1. NYC_George

Running Bear's March 2024 Coffee Shop

Tom I bought a new 3 wood today. Ping G 430. I've been having trouble with 3 wood distance lately. Not the driver just the 3 wood on the 400 yard par 4's. Get a chance to try it out tomorrow. I hope it solves the problem. It wasn't cheap. $348.00. Swal
  2. NYC_George

Thanks Bob I see Costco's has it Bob but order only. (7 days)
  3. NYC_George

Mike no one in t Mike no one in their right mind should be going anywhere near New York City now. I watched a show the other night where the brand-new mall that just was completed in 2016 is being closed down because of all the crime. All the tenants want out of their contract. The $15.00 just...
  4. NYC_George

After going to the nursing home everyday and watching my wife waste away I decided to update my diet to something healthier than it's been in a long time. Everything I read on this subject says salmon is the number one thing you should being eating. A Mcdonal's Hamber is about the worst thing...
  5. NYC_George

I'm not a member there. I play there once in a while with a golf friend who knows people that run the course for Trump. The course I belong to in the same town membership is $750.00 a year for walkers and $1,500 for riders. I pay the $1,500.00 If I'm paying $25,000.00 a year for a membership, I...
  6. NYC_George

Titleist golf balls are now $50,00 a dozen you should go back there and see what you can find Willie. Trump's course near where I live is one of 3 golf courses he owns in NY. I'm wondering what the members are thinking? Will the state own the course now? What about the $25,000.00 I paid for my...
  7. NYC_George

I went to finish transferring my wife's car into my name 2 days ago and the NY State DMV computers where down. The internet has been slow ever since. Swal
  8. NYC_George

What town was she from Siberianmo? I live in Lake Carmel NY maybe I know her. Trumps course is just up the road from here about 1 mile off Rt52 on Rt 216. Swal
  9. NYC_George

Siberianmo I worked that run for a while as a fireman back in 1974. The 20th Century Limited. Croton Harmon to Albany and back. A 5-hour job with a guaranteed 8 hours of pay. I can't remember the mileage but anything over 100 miles you got an extra $0.25 a mile added to your 8-hour day. It paid...
  10. NYC_George

Tom Trumps course is about 10 miles from where I live. My friend who lives right next to the course and the now abended railroad tracks never buys golf balls. He walks the tracks picking up brand new Titleist golf balls. He leaves the other brands there. I played the course 3 times free because...
  11. NYC_George

Sorry to hear this, Sherrel. I certainly know about wife's falling. My wife's last fall put her in a nursing home for good. Swal
  12. NYC_George

Do you live next to an abended rail line in NY. There's a suit going on where we live concerning the old New Heaven Beacon rail line that is now a NY rail trail. The line runs about 2 miles from my house but runs right by one of my golf friend's house and Trump National Golf Club. My friend...
  13. NYC_George

Gomez the video said both rails are purposely tilled inward. I'm not sure why but hears the video explaining it. Swal
  14. NYC_George

I don't know how many of you know this, but I learned something last night. I already knew train wheels were cone shaped so they could go around turns but I didn't know that the rails were turned inward slightly not totally level. I wonder if this also applies to model railroad track? Swal
  15. NYC_George

Willie have you ever listened to The Lexington Lab Band. They cover just about everyone and do a great job of it. Fleetwood Mac, Led Zeppelin, Steely Dan and many more. They almost got Stevie Nicks down a very close impersonation of her. Here's a video of them covering Boston. Swal

Back