Week(end) photofun 8/9/10... February

Put up a fence this week, previously it was just a stone coloured plastic strip waiting for "improvement"

S7003360.jpg

John
RJR

Nice looking fence, John. Was it a kit or scratchbuilt?

Shaun, nice pics and videos. Very smooth over that crossover. The camera seemed to be having a bit of a problem maintaining focus in that second video

One of two steam excursions through today, this is standard 4 mogul 76079 at copy pit in east lancashire just after noon today
10-08-07004-7.jpg

and a bit further down the line again at Accrington viaduct in the town centre, had to settle for a quick shot as we had no lime to find a better spot
10-08-07007-3.jpg

Very Nice everyone ! John fence looks great , Shaun love the mixed freight especially the NYC in there, Chessie and Michael some nice hoppers also. Steve I just love that England still runs those Steam Trains !!!!! Jeffrey good looking shots night and day !!

Another couple SD-40-2's for this week. This NS is the twin to unit #6185 I did a couple of weeks ago.
100_1504.jpg

This one will be an Aurora & Portland that gets wrecked. Notice the cab is made mostly out of copper sheet. After decals, it will be smashed. My LHS asked me to build one for their display case (you know if I build it, it has to be wrecked LOL).
100_1505.jpg

IMG_3229.png

Montana Rail Link Helpers push the BNSF mix freight over the summit and into the Bozeman Tunnel at Muir, Montana. MRL #680 has been set on the siding due to complications back from that last helper push up the hill.

For you that don't know this is taken on my HO scale diorama that I am constructing for practice for when I have my big "dream layout" of the Mullan Pass in Montana. Remember that this scene is not complete so don't judge it too soon.

I'll second Josh on that! Nice work Zak. Same goes for everyone else. I've been too busy to take pictures this week. Maybe tomorrow.

Rather than post my usual runby videos, I thought I'd record a little switching action on the layout. In these views, the DT&I Salem local backs into the small yard with some scrap gons. It has already set its caboose in another track, which can be seen in the distance. After the local pulls into the yard, a grain extra, which was waiting on the main, passes by. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLQHLGj2968

Back