The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cjcrescent said:
Yall be jes to kind! It's nice to have friends like yall. Make ya wish for 'smore enemies.

Ya know Carey, after a comment like that, you should just stop handlaying track at Rex's house and come on over here. ;)

grande man said:
Ya know Carey, after a comment like that, you should just stop handlaying track at Rex's house and come on over here. ;)
Nah, I'll still handlay some but I think I'll do it like this!:D:D:D

Carey just whizz up some steak in ya blender and suck it thru a straw!! still tastes the same.

I'm home today with the V's and D's!! Yuck I'd rather go to the hospital LOL

You guys please take a gander at my track plan on the planning thread's I've emailed some big copies to Rex (took two hours to send) if ya'll wanna have a good look. Cheers

Ken.

Hi gang! NZken sent me the big copies all right...5 meg each (23 meg opened):eek: Hahaha! I sent CJ a copy of the full blown size and it was rejected. I then recompressed them at 75% which brought the file size down to about 400k and I think they made it this time.

CJ: Gerbers makes some delicious dinners in a jar. OH Boy! YUMMY!:p

Eric: Did you see my post about the signals info? If you go to Digitrax site and download the 168 and transponding equipment manuals, they have a basket full of info on planning and installing signals.

Steve: Gemma is a tough little one. I sure am glad God made them where they would bounce like a rubber ball while they are little. Wish I could, ouch! :D

Rex

I see that Atlas is going to be releasing some new signals, you may want to look into them.

I included the pdf from Atlas in this link.

http://www.wpgrr.com/HONSignal System.pdf

I have been busy redoing my website, finally got it done ;) Turns out I will be pretty busy doing quite a few of these things, I was lucky and picked up a ton of work from my old company. Hmmm, I guess I don't have to worry about that engine addiction anymore :D

Thanks David for the link. They look real good. I wonder just how proud of them Atlas is going to be :eek: Glad you are going to pick up some locomotive money...:eek: Sorry, I mean extra family money.:D

leghome said:
CJ: I love Gerbers Tapoica pudding

No respect, no respect at all!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

At least none of you turkies have mentioned Gummi Bears!!:D:D

(OK, now I've given yall a great straight line! Lets see what ya come up with)

RexHea said:
Hi gang! NZken sent me the big copies all right...5 meg each (23 meg opened):eek: Hahaha! I sent CJ a copy of the full blown size and it was rejected. I then recompressed them at 75% which brought the file size down to about 400k and I think they made it this time.
:D

That's weird the attachments I sent were under 2Mb each why are they that big once sent?

Hope CJ can read them, I haven't worked out how to put text on xtrkcad yet.

Rex hope they weren't a hassle for you, thanks again.

Ken.

It's Friday and hope everyone has a good weekend planned. Nothing special going on around here thanks to lower back pain. Seems that the leaning out and over to scenic my Sawmill Ridge strained my lower back muscles enough to make it near impossible to bend over. Ah, but thanks to our Hot Tub (fountain of youth) recovery is near:) .

NZKen: Ah heck, man! No problem at all and I was glad to help out. CJ got the photos full blown so you should be hearing something from him soon. I don't know why they showed up larger than what you had. 4.5 - 5 meg seems very large for that type of file. I believe my 3d planit JPG's are little over 1 meg. I will repeat that I believe you got one heck of a good layout plan going. It is filled with good opportunities to model and operate.

CJ: Gummi Bear:n.
a. An old and toothless omnivorous mammal of the homo sapiens species that has an enlarged midsection and a hairless top.:D :D

I gits to work at Woodcraft on the NE side of INDY tomorrow and then the Central Indiana Division of the NMRA is having our annual Noblesville Train Show/ Meet on Sunday att he Hamilton County Fairgrounds. About 2PM the annual auction starts. All of the items in the auction are donated to us and we use the proceeds to help funds our KIT's (Kids In Trains) program. Any child 12 and under who comes in with an adult gets to build a HO RR car, a simple building or maybe even a couple of trees for free and then they can tkae them home with them. It has been very successful. When the project is finished we put thier name in a box and at the end of each Meet season we draw a name and that chiold gets a HO train set. Here is a link to a pix of our 2004 winner. http://cid.railfan.net/meetpix8.html

Last edited:
NZRMac said:
That's weird the attachments I sent were under 2Mb each why are they that big once sent?

Rex hope they weren't a hassle for you, thanks again.

Ken.
Ken, they came across at roughly 500mg apiece, no problem, they enlarge well. I'll study them for a little while and give ya my input.

Rex; That was good my friend VERRY good. :D:D I've got to save that for later. May find another idiot to use it on.;);)

jbaakko said:

Very scary stuff. I'd say it almost looks like CN:eek:

All in the name of corporate profits before all else.

Well on that note I'd ay I had a very profitable day on the M.E.S.S.

No derailments, pile ups, plunges, dives or whatevers:eek:

Got the last rock face up. painted two others. I'm on a roll boys

Any the weekend awaits so time to plan my assault

Later All

Fergie

Yee-gads! I don't think I would want to railfan anywhere near that track. I have seen bad track before where the cars would bounce and dance about, but those videos have to be the worst.:eek:

NZRMac said:

Ken.
Ken;
Adding text is easy. On the "lower" tool bar, (this is the level where you choose your layers), there is the letter A. Its located right next to the line tools. Click on it, and at the bottom of the page a box will appear thet says font size=18. Click the down arrow to the right of the box and choose a size generally between 140-200. With your size plan anything smaller would be almost invisible.
Then click on the plan where you want your text to be, and then type it. Hit return.
If you need something longer than a line or two, just to the right of the box tool is a "note" icon. This is the thing that looks like a piece of paper with the edge folded with an exclamation point on it. Click on that, then where in the plan you what the note to appear and a separate box comes up that lets you type in your "note". When through and you click on done, the program places a copy of the "note" icon on the plan. To read the note, just click on the icon on the plan. To remove your text or note, just "select" them with the select tool and hit delete.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back