Show Your Face

okay, I'll play, too.

this was taken a few years ago, of me and my little stallion, Bill.
i'm the one in yellow.
:)
P1010049.png

Not goofy looking at all, LTF. Nice looking horse too. :)

Larry, you'll find photos missing because they were removed from the hosting site, e.g., someone closed their Photobucket account so their pictures went away too. Model railroad forums tend have a core group of people who are really into trains and others who think they might be but then find other interests, run out of money, move to a smaller space...etc., ect. Some may move to other forums but I suspect the vast majority just never kept up an interest in model railroading so have never returned.

Not goofy looking at all, LTF. Nice looking horse too. :)

Larry, you'll find photos missing because they were removed from the hosting site, e.g., someone closed their Photobucket account so their pictures went away too. Model railroad forums tend have a core group of people who are really into trains and others who think they might be but then find other interests, run out of money, move to a smaller space...etc., ect. Some may move to other forums but I suspect the vast majority just never kept up an interest in model railroading so have never returned.

Thanks Jim, I was just wondering. I finally got me a Photobucket acct.
I don't load my pics from there onto this site, just for that reason. I load them the old fashion way, off my Pictures file.

Larry

MGWSY,
Like your office. That's the ultimate job for a railroad fan. Do you take your job home & share them w/the family? LOL

Larry

Oh guys, here goes nuttin!
Me and the Grandboys, they come over and I hear " Poppop,,,,,choochoo,,,basement NOW!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
First one was taken last year while I was actually doing some class work (Imagine that, me actually doing something:rolleyes: )

Second one was taken over the summer. Local food shelf had a duck race in the river as a fundraiser, and I was the sucker who volunteered to scare little kids in a duck suit. Probably one of the hottest days of the summer. Good thing no one took any after shots.

Bernie, POPPOP, Dan! WElCOME to the post office wall. :D
That's a valuable handful, KBK.
You're faking the study, Dan. Must have sent that photo to the folks. :D LOL
That's quite an outfit, Bernie. I always wanted to do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moi

Well I guess it's time I show my ugly mug, was out playing shoot'em up with Butthead AKA Stephen one last time before he leaves for the USAF,and yes I am a wee bit choked up :eek:

DSCN7924.png

Well no one has posted here for awhile so here is a pic of me and my better half on one of our rides last year. She has her own bike, but it is not in the picture...:D

us.jpg

Well, I guess I should join in as well.

CVR-L001.jpg

That was awhile ago, when I was starting the Credit Valley Railway in my living room.
Since then it has been taken down and moved into a dedicated train room.

Not bad for a photo I took myself...

(You can kind of see that I'm holding my right arm out as far as I can.)

IMG_1459m.jpg

Back