Running Bear's March 2024 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon All,

Started out the day at 60F and currently 78F. Started out with inside chores including laundry this morning. After that in the train room I weathered the black top and put in the surrounding ground cover, then I washed the white metal detail parts (for tower) and dried them. After lunch I rattle can sprayed them with a base coat. Then I did several small outside chores. Now I'm done for the day.

Tomorrow, I have a major dental appointment at 1100 😭 so I doubt I will do anything in the train room.

Louis- I know you are heartbroken. You and your family have my sincere condolences on the loss of your family member Tucker.

Troy- I would think there's some kind of discount mail service for that.

Bill- Great photo.

David- Nice looking train.

Phred- Welcome.

TomO- Great photo of granddaughter.

Sherrel- That's a weird looking cloud.

Mike- That photo is awesome.

Mac- Nice steamer. What scale is it?

Jaz- Nice job on the trees.

I hope everyone has a good night.
1:87 scale, H0

We sometimes get some interesting passengers on our buses.

1711395632377.jpeg

1711395655438.jpeg

Despite being a Sparrowhawk, I still had to charge it full fare. 🤣 🤣

We sometimes get some interesting passengers on our buses.

View attachment 184867
View attachment 184868

Despite being a Sparrowhawk, I still had to charge it full fare. 🤣 🤣
Nothing like hopping in the car which has been standing in the driveway with the windows open, only to hear terrified "Meow meow meow meow....!! Because the cat thought it good idea to get on the back seat to chill. And now she couldn't hop out in time and thinks she's being taken to veterinary😆

Evening all,

Well, they doubled my BP meds and come back in a month, earlier if you don't feel better. Some issues we'll need to talk about, but I'm still 5 months before my annual.

I think I'll be heading back to the office tomorrow. Got back from the Dr's office to find the yards all marked up again, so they must be getting ready to bury the fiber in back and side yard. At least before, I begin to mow the back.

Supposed to be 24° for the low overnight and only 42° for the high tomorrow...anything below 28° kills the peach blossoms\buds. Apple tree in in full bloom right now as well, which means they're gone as well.

I see things are still slow here. The last post in another section took 35 seconds to post.
Anyway thought this pick was interesting. The other day we got what I hope is the last snow. I stopped at the salt barn to reload the truck and this caught my eye. What looks like fur/hair on the driveshaft is ice that has formed.
IMG_6577.jpg

It’s been an interesting afternoon! Rain started around 6AM but was hit and miss till noon with about .25” in the rain gauge. Since noon we have had 2.32” of rain per the 2 computerized weather stations on the property. It’s raining too hard right now to go out front to check the old fashioned rain collection gauge and it’s raining the hardest now. Should stop around 3am but it will rain occasionally till Wednesday. We definitely need it.

Terry has been home since February and is starting to drive me bonkers. She’s antsy! Told her pick somewhere and we’ll go but not Maui or Arizona as we will be in Arizona for 10 days in May! Maui, if we go there I’ll drive her bonkers!

enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back