Running Bear's March 2024 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnsf971

Gomez Addams
Staff member
th-3795061174.jpg

Good morning all. A frosty start to the day. The weather forecasters say 'snow this weekend'?
Keep the tea coming, Flo please. Three slices of toast and jam as well.

A busy morning around the house. Younger granddaughter staying overnight as our daughter is taking her on a 'girly shopping spree' tomorrow as a birthday present.

Back later.

Flo can I p,ease have the Home made Ferraro rocher taste alike, and a frothy milk coffee/chocolate with ginger cinnamon and nutmeg topping (Xmas spices) and a whipped cream topping tall enough to catch my nose

Attachments

• IMG_0539.jpeg
    IMG_0539.jpeg
    466.4 KB · Views: 20
Then I would like to be miniaturised and popped on Willies layout where I am sure there is a coffee shop, restaurant or at worse bbq to chill out at, (inside his building as the weather is far to rubbish to be outside outside.
The weather outside will improve in a few hours here, but in the meantime you can relax here. They have it all, breakfast, lunch or BBQ 24 hours a day.
IMG_7033 (2).JPG

Here's a good place as well.
IMG_2759.JPG

Good morning all!

Happy Friday and 7st day of March!

Its my wife's B-day today. Tonight she wants to go to Red Lobster for dinner. It fits in well since its lent. it woll also be a good excuse for me to hit Home Depot and pick up some layout wiring supplies.

Have get busy so Coffee will have to be to go,

Have a great safe Friday all!

Good morning all!

Happy Friday and 7st day of March!

Its my wife's B-day today. Tonight she wants to go to Red Lobster for dinner. It fits in well since its lent. it woll also be a good excuse for me to hit Home Depot and pick up some layout wiring supplies.

Have get busy so Coffee will have to be to go,

Have a great safe Friday all!
That's hitting two birds with one stone😉. Happy birthday to your wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back